What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Y.N.W.A. Thread (Liverpool fans thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

President Lee

Juniors
Your Once, Twice,
Three Times A Muppet,
Pepe We Love You,
You Conceeded Not Once, Twice,
Three Times In The Derby
Pepe We Love You

You are pants, out of form
Kiss the premiership goodbye
And dont be afraid of the championship
At the end of May there is a golden tie
with a sweet silver prize
which goes to Hull

Walk On to League 1
Carry On to League 2
All your dreams are toast

Go Down Go down
Even with Gerrard
And You'll never win again
You'll never win again

ozzy_ozman

Juniors
President Lee said:
Your Once, Twice,
Three Times A Muppet,
Pepe We Love You,
You Conceeded Not Once, Twice,
Three Times In The Derby
Pepe We Love You

You are pants, out of form
Kiss the premiership goodbye
And dont be afraid of the championship
At the end of May there is a golden tie
with a sweet silver prize
which goes to Hull

Walk On to League 1
Carry On to League 2
All your dreams are toast

Go Down Go down
Even with Gerrard
And You'll never win again
You'll never win again

:lol: well it seems he is doing better than the 3 useless keepers you have at moyseys disposal

President Lee

Juniors
Howard has two clean sheets v kopsh!tes this year. Thattyl do me :)

Anyway, when was your last premiership title? It was a while ago wasn't it? How much have you spent all up trying to buy titles over that time would you say? Billions? Trillions?

Just curious lol

ozzy_ozman

Juniors
President Lee said:
Howard has two clean sheets v kopsh!tes this year. Thattyl do me :)

Anyway, when was your last premiership title? It was a while ago wasn't it? How much have you spent all up trying to buy titles over that time would you say? Billions? Trillions?

Just curious lol

When was the last time yous won a silverware?

12 years ago? :lol:

President Lee

Juniors
Who needs titles when you have 'moral high ground'. That is what I tell myself anyway.

But hey, do a league table of $ spent for each premiership point and we would win it hands down every time.

We don't have money to burn on show ponies - what is your excuse for winning f-all in the last 12 years? ;-)

ozzy_ozman

Juniors
President Lee said:
Who needs titles when you have 'moral high ground'. That is what I tell myself anyway.

But hey, do a league table of $ spent for each premiership point and we would win it hands down every time.

We don't have money to burn on show ponies - what is your excuse for winning f-all in the last 12 years? ;-)

graeme souness, roy evans and gerard houllier :sarcasm:

skeepe

Immortal
President Lee said:

Didn't realise the Champions League, UEFA Cup and FA Cup were "f-all".

Still, I suppose when your team isn't good enough to qualify for most of the competitions, you can be forgiven for thinking they don't exist.

President Lee

Juniors
You guys keep going on like cup flukes are just as good as primiership titles. I don't think for a moment you really believe it... Your high turnover of show pony players and coaches over the time that anyone would think from the way you go on that you were enjoying the glory years, tells a different story.

ozzy_ozman

Juniors
President Lee said:
You guys keep going on like cup flukes are just as good as primiership titles. I don't think for a moment you really believe it... Your high turnover of show pony players and coaches over the time that anyone would think from the way you go on that you were enjoying the glory years, tells a different story.

:lol:

i sense a bit of jealousy from the bluesh1tes. they wish they had the success like liverpool had

Phillips

Referee
Riena is a joke of a goalkeeper... one of the worst in the premier league

i dont understand why Scott Carson isnt there #1 imo he should already be Englands first choice..

Foz

Bench
Looked like the same old problems plagued Liverpool again on the weekend.
Had plenty of chances and only converted the early chance.Should have had the game wrapped up at half time but Newcastle to their credit hung in there and in the end deserved the result.
Another Reina mistake gave away another goal.Him and Dudek must practice these errors because the errors continually come back and bite us.
Maybe with this money in the transfer kitty from the takeover we can buy a decent finisher and decent goalkeeper.
Nagging little rumour of Kewell to Spurs again.They seem to roll it out once a year.
Wish Harry would roll out for us once a year because he's a player we are certainly missing.
Lets hope theyve got things in place for Barcelona this week.

skeepe

Immortal
Phillips said:

i dont understand why Scott Carson isnt there #1 imo he should already be Englands first choice..

Agreed.

Tyler Durden

Juniors
Phillips said:

Liverpool have conceeded 19 goals in the premiership this season. The only team with a better record is Man United with 18.
At Anfield, Pepe has let in only 3 goals all season, which just so happens to be the best home record in the premiership. The next best is Man United, which have let in 8 goals.

Not bad for "one of the worst in the premier league"

Steven Gerrard

First Grade
This is for my fellow scousers... two wallpapers I made!

Gerrard-Wallpaper-2007.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.