What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Y.N.W.A. Thread (Liverpool fans thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bumble

First Grade
180207_npx_train_300_08.jpg

It's just us against Barcelona dude...f**k I wish we had some help occasionally...

Bumble

First Grade
Read today that Bellamy is definately gone...and that Trezegay is the new target for Rafa at the end of the year. :lol::lol::oops:

Emile Heskey mark 2 on the way..

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Bumble said:
He's a donkey, plain and simple.

Of course. :roll:

Look at his record. He's a damn good finisher and would increase Liverpool's good player count to about four.

Comparing him to Heskey is...:oops:

Bumble

First Grade
hybrid_tiger said:
Of course. :roll:

Look at his record. He's a damn good finisher and would increase Liverpool's good player count to about four.

Comparing him to Heskey is...:oops:

Maybe in the pansy leagues, but I guarentee if he does come he will catch Shevchenko disease.

Ari Gold

Bench
Why the hell are we looking to buy Vorinin (sic)? I thought that with this new takeover we could buy WORLD CLASS PLAYERS, but no we have to settle with mediocore players such as gonzalez, bellamy, agger, paletta, aurelio etc

Bumble

First Grade
hybrid_tiger said:
Same as you guarantee of England to win the WC? Celtic to smash Milan?

Archie Thompson is Rubbish?

Melbourne will choke? (actually I said that too...:lol::lol:)

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Bumble said:
Archie Thompson is Rubbish?

Melbourne will choke? (actually I said that too...:lol::lol:)

Thompson is a good A-League player. Rubbish at international level, as proven many a time.

Macca_

Coach
6 minutes left, up 2-1. Well done Scousers, top result. Especially if they don't concede late! Congrats.

fat_mike

Juniors
you little pisser,

been reading the match on bbc will definitely have to check it out when i get home from work.

still have to play out of our skins at anfield for the return leg. top stuff lads.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Great result by Liverpool, they are stil sh1t though. :)

Barca have trouble converting their dominance into goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts