What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Y.N.W.A. Thread (Liverpool fans thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimbo

Immortal
Righto, tough beat this morning lads (believe me, I know exactly how you feel), but you have to pick yourselves up and take your frustration out on Chel$ki, ok? :p

Sounds good to me

A couple of red cards for the scousers would be very nice...

Foz

Bench
Its a very strange feeling being a Liverpool fan this morning.
The Chelsea game tonight is a win win for us.
If we win good but if we lose even better.
No secret we want Chelsea to win the title.
Question has to be asked though why does Manure play after us after we had the Europa game 2 days ago?
Are we bending over for the tv guys yet again?
Love to play a reserve side tonight but with all our injuries plus Rafa's selection policy we know we will be understrength anyway.
Good luck Chelsea.

Jason Maher

Immortal
Typical disgraceful scouser fan. Wants to see his own team lose so a rival team doesn't win the comp. Perhaps if Liverpool weren't serial under-achievers and chokers over the last 20 years you wouldn't be worried so much by the thought of United winning... I know one thing for sure, I would NEVER, EVER even consider wanting United to lose, even if it meant handing Liverpool their 10th title in a row if we won.

The simple truth is Chelsea deserve to win it. They are the best team, and have been all season. When you get to relying on other results, you know deep down you don't deserve it. Doesn't stop me wanting things to fall our way, of course, but I will not be whinging if it doesn't happen (well, except for whinging about our rubbish performances against Blackburn and the first half against Chelsea which put us in this position).

Red Bear

Referee
Absolutely f**king disgraceful performance in losing 2-0 to Chelsea. Chelsea were average as hell, we were insipid, lifeless, disgrace to the proud badge that is Liverpool. Pepe Reina is the only person who deserves to be paid or fed after that performance. Gerrard set up Drogbas and the other was half lampard half yossi.

Seeya later Rafa, enjoy Juve

Jason Maher

Immortal
That was strangely enjoyable. The title's pretty much gone, but f**k me if it isn't a thing of beauty to see Anfield bathed in despair.

Jimbo

Immortal
Absolutely f**king disgraceful performance in losing 2-0 to Chelsea. Chelsea were average as hell, we were insipid, lifeless, disgrace to the proud badge that is Liverpool. Pepe Reina is the only person who deserves to be paid or fed after that performance. Gerrard set up Drogbas and the other was half lampard half yossi.

Seeya later Rafa, enjoy Juve

Cheer up Red

At least you'll get to keep your record for a little while yet :D

Red Bear

Referee
Cheer up Red

At least you'll get to keep your record for a little while yet :D
Hearing merkins in blue make more noise than us is just sickening.

You guys deserve the title this year, you should've won by 15 points though so you couldnt say its your greatest season. Im glad that, barring a strange last day, Manure shouldnt win, because they've been pretty sh*te most of the time as well.

Knightmare

Coach
I couldn't give a s**t. Chel$ki have been the best team all season, it's not like Liverpool were ever expected to win this one but because Liverpool losing means ManUre virtually can't win the title, there are some suggesting the boys threw this game? :lol:

I can just imagine Rafa pacing the dressing room before the match: "Ok guys, we can still make the top 4 if we win today but f**k it, let's just give it to Chelsea on a platter so the Premiership Trophy doesn't go to Old Trafford. That is more important than pride or putting on a good display for our home crowd!" FMD, you'd think we'd just lost to Burnley or something and not the team who have been top of the League almost all year!

As a side note to JW's post, nothing beats the shellshocked look on the faces of the "fans" in the Theatre of Merkins that afternoon in March last season when the awful, choking team of Scousers smashed them 4-1.

Jimbo

Immortal
You guys deserve the title this year, you should've won by 15 points though so you couldnt say its your greatest season.

I don't intend to say that

We're only in front because Man U have been worse

Whoever loses this race is going to be kicking themselves pretty hard, because we've both had several opportunities to pull clear

Red Bear

Referee
Ridiculous season.

And Knightmare, i wouldnt mind if we went down fighting 2-0. Losing isnt a concern when its close etc. But we were just insipid yesterday, noe one seemed to care, who knows what the manager even thought. It was just pisspoor all round

Jason Maher

Immortal
eat a dick, this is the liverpool fan thread, not a thread for gloating pricks.

Pass that on to all the twats that invade the United fan thread every time we lose a game. f**kwits can give it, but can't take it. Mind you, I would find it pretty hard to take if my team performed like your disgraceful mob did last night/this morning.

Enjoy the Europa League.

DB

First Grade
Safe to assume Rafa is as good as gone.... who comes in?

I reckon give Dalglish a go.... manager that last won the title with Liverpool, lets see if he can save the sinking ship.

Vossy

Bench
liverpoolbackside.jpg

skeepe

Immortal
Absolutely ridiculous performance last night.

I've been saying it for 4 years, hopefully now it'll come true: Rafa out!

You just can't say that Liverpool wanted to get a result against Chelsea.

I know they're pretty rubbish this season but yesterday they didn't even try. The only time it looked like a Liverpool player wanted to actually score was Aquilani's long range shot which skidded off the bar.

Every single time they found themselves in a strong attacking position, which wasn't often, the cross or final pass was bad. They had no purpose, repeatably surrendered possession under little pressure.

If such a performance in a similar circumstance happened in Italy or Spain everyone would accept that the team threw the game. Yet because it's England the thought process is "no it can't be..."

I'm not at all pissed off, I hate United and I think doing things like this to f**k over your rivals is one of the reasons why football is so great. And even if Liverpool had tried to win Chelsea almost certainly still would have come out on top. But I can't believe the lack of acknowledgment in the football press or amongst fans that Liverpool actually did throw the game.

Knightmare

Coach
Ridiculous season.

And Knightmare, i wouldnt mind if we went down fighting 2-0. Losing isnt a concern when its close etc. But we were just insipid yesterday, noe one seemed to care, who knows what the manager even thought. It was just pisspoor all round

Story of the season though, so it isn't like it was a total surprise. This years' team wasn't strong enough on paper to win the league, but they should have finished 4th or 5th at the outer.

Knightmare

Coach
It lacks wit of any sort and the dog holding the sign saying that Liverpool have been taking it up the arse for no longer than 5 months is the sort of humour you would expect from an 8 year old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts