What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Yahoo! Fantasy NBA 13/14

BunniesMan

Immortal
Ridders is probably laughing... Picked up Bargs from the waiver wire, converted him into 21/3/3 player in demar derozan...

Now Bargs is back on the waivers lol

:(
Derozan flipped the switch almost as soon as I got rid of him. He was actively robbing me of most of the efficiency stats while contributing little more than points. He was at about 25% shooting, 1 rebound, 1 assist for a couple of weeks before i traded and then like I called it he turned into mini Lebron.

Scoring more points more efficiently, passing, rebounding.

Worst trade ever.

Oh well at least I managed to get Kobe's replacements today and hopefully at least one of them turns into a stud over the next 6 weeks. My obsessive monitoring of injuries and waivers and free agents is the only thing keeping me in the running after that disastrous DD trade

BunniesMan

Immortal
I've won Rebounds 1 out of 8 times and Defensive Rebounds 1 out of 8 times. And yet I've got the 6th most amount of rebounds and 7th most defensive rebounds. Sums up my luck.

ShaneO85

Juniors
Hallelujah! It's a Xmas miracle. I actually managed to win the rebounding stats... hahaha... this is a damn tight contest from top to bottom and their isn't much available in the FA list... good luck this week guys...

HowHigh

Coach
Yeah I've had a pretty shocking start lol
Regret getting Rondo ahead of someone else, didn't expect his return to take this long..was relying on him for assists

Nth-Qld-Raider

Juniors
My team started the season ordinary with Westbrook and Big Al injured, then those two got fit and I hit a some form for a few weeks, now RW is out again and my inconsistent middle of the road players are playing like scrubs again :lol:

I was hoping Toronto would trade Kyle Lowry so busted Vasquez would become worthy but I don't think that will happen now, they are playing pretty well.

If it wasn't for my bigs and Paul George my team would be close to the wooden spoon.

Gidley Up

Juniors
Injuries play such a massive part. If your round 1 pick goes down it basically becomes impossible to win. I've had Irving, Henson, Blatche, Bledsoe, and Anderson miss games this week. Grinding my gears.

Ridders

Coach
Combination of things tbh. Injuries, bad roster decisions plus some players under-performing. Josh Smith has been destroying my soul all season with his stat lines.

Nth-Qld-Raider

Juniors
Yep that's just what I needed to happen thank you Celtics for trading Jordan Crawford, now I'm down to no points guards, not that he's a PG ,but he was getting me a few assists.

attamarrap

Juniors
Yea Jordan Crawford owners around all fantasy leagues would be shaking their heads but with rondo coming back Friday he was going to drop anyway

HowHigh

Coach
Finally strung a couple of wins together
Carried an injured Rondo for so long, need him to start dishing out dimes cause my assist totals were way down

ShaneO85

Juniors
Has anyone else noticed the stats not updating correctly on the match ups today? None of my stats have counted for some reason?

Gidley Up

Juniors
Yeah that normally happens around this time. If you jump into StatTracker it will show the updated stats.

BunniesMan

Immortal
In the final 4! I'm getting hot at the right time.

One of the final 8 matchups was ridiculously close. 6-5 including 2 tied stats and the winner being ahead in 3pt% by 0.04

Last edited:

Gidley Up

Juniors
In the final 4! I'm getting hot at the right time.

One of final 8 matchups was ridiculously close. 6-5 including 2 tied stats and the winner being ahead in 3pt% by 0.04

Shattered I lost that matchup but the Paulstars put up a good fight. Lost my 1st, 5th, 6th and 7th pick for the finals. 10 of my 15 players were waiver-wire pickups due to injuries.

skeepe

Immortal
Got lucky there. Thought Blake Griffin's injury was going to cost me big time. Still could if he misses any games.

Latest posts