What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Yawning

Andy

First Grade
So basically you're saying I'm speratic, spontaneous and can change in the blink of an eye? Wow, thanks.

Andy

First Grade
#-o Never mind.

Hey tell me something, when God was handing out brains did you think he was handing out thickshakes? Because yours is extra thick.

JTR

Juniors
I yawned when I read this thread too...

I can't help it. If I see someone yawn I yawn. If someone yawns over the phone I yawn. If someone says "yawn" I yawn...

Bloody annoying sometimes!

Godz Illa

Coach
I find it quite fascinating to tell you the truth. Modern science has helped us cure disease and fly to the moon, but we still don't know what the deal is with yawning. Not even Dr Karl knows - and he's so smart he can wear loud shirts without looking like a tourist.

pixie nipples

Juniors
oh dear

Chloe, at first glance I believed the plebians who frequent this forum to be excessivley judgemental against you.
However I really can't fathom the stupidity of some of your threads. Your posts are nearly as stimulating as a lump of cheese

chloe

Juniors
It's funny that this thread is about yawning, because that's exactly what I'm doing now. :roll:

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
pixie nipples said:
oh dear

Chloe, at first glance I believed the plebians who frequent this forum to be excessivley judgemental against you.
However I really can't fathom the stupidity of some of your threads. Your posts are nearly as stimulating as a lump of cheese

funny you should mention cheese you saggy titted smelly old prune

Latest posts