What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

YAY I getting married soooooon

The Devil

Bench
Squishy_Da_Byatch said:
lol why do you feel for me??

Oh *puts hand in the air and jumps around* I know i know i know why............Because im signing my life away to the devil :p

Really? Me? *evil laugh*

Hehe just kidding, congratulations on the news, wish you two all the best

Agent Mulder

Bench
Squishy_Da_Byatch said:
Umm i am the missus :p

Hahahahahahahah Im a girly :p but not a girly girl, let me set that straight!!!

He's 30 and im 21

I had a feeling you were female, No way in the world can a Male get so excited about getting married.

lol but as i said, im more excited about the footy, well as it turns out White pointer there is that Dragons Roosters game at WIN stadium the day of the wedding. I was soooo upset when i realised that they fell on the same day but we had booked everything already and couldnt get the money back so i couldnt change it.

Yup I've signed my life away to you Devil9, btw do you sit with the Crusade at all?

Agent Mulder said:
I had a feeling you were female, No way in the world can a Male get so excited about getting married.

I know alot of guys who have gotten excited as their wedding has drawn closer! But i honestly think that was because they knew the honeymoon was getting closer lol.

brendothejet

First Grade
Well let me lob on in and add my congratulations to the list.

sounds like this is gonna be onehelluva marriage.

What cars have you rolled? lol

The Devil

Bench
Squishy_Da_Byatch said:
Yup I've signed my life away to you Devil9, btw do you sit with the Crusade at all?

Hehe, that brings my tally of souls to: 2 :lol:

I just joined the Crusade at the end of last season.. so i'll be sitting with them this season.

You sit with the Crusade?

Raider_69

Post Whore
commiserations
my condolences got to your family and mates... :p

seriously, congrats mate.

edit: ohh your a chick... now it makes sense :p

hrundi99

First Grade
Squishy_Da_Byatch said:
Umm i am the missus :p

Hahahahahahahah Im a girly :p but not a girly girl, let me set that straight!!!

He's 30 and im 21

Oh my God! You're too young!

Go out and live your life and experience the world.

Then marry him.

Nah Ill get out adn see the world, but i have been through ALOT in my life and i have already grown up and I am years ahead of most I know my age.

No i don't sit the Crusade btw but I know someone who I have been trying to make him go and sit with them but I dont know any of them, (like i dont talk to them on the net or anything) so i dont just wanna go up, but yeah, the Knights are my "adoptive" team :p

and thank you Brendothejet and Raider_69, and yeah im a girl tho i dont act it!

brendothejet said:
Well let me lob on in and add my congratulations to the list.

sounds like this is gonna be onehelluva marriage.

What cars have you rolled? lol

Cars........... im using mum and dad's Calais, its not this lavish thing, its basically one big feed and pissup! lol and im soooooooo peeved because the day we come back from the honeymoon is the day the Dragons play the rooseters ( at first i read the 18th now its the 26th) but we wont actually get home till the 27th so ill miss out :(

Agent Mulder

Bench
Squishy_Da_Byatch said:
Cars........... im using mum and dad's Calais, its not this lavish thing, its basically one big feed and pissup! lol and im soooooooo peeved because the day we come back from the honeymoon is the day the Dragons play the rooseters ( at first i read the 18th now its the 26th) but we wont actually get home till the 27th so ill miss out :(

Ahhh your not missing much, Ricky's Boys will come out and take The Dragons apart.

Agent Mulder said:
Ahhh your not missing much, Ricky's Boys will come out and take The Dragons apart.

Not if both teams play like they did last year, but its a trial, i dont mind if they lose the trials just as long as it's not like last year and lose the first few!!! Then I'll be really worried!

Weasels Ripped My Flesh said:
Port Kembla, Dapto, Berkley, Albion Park, Mt Warrigal, Barrack Heights, Coniston, Cringilla, etc...

I resent that..... :O we live in Albion Park and it's not the Glum, living on snob hill in one of THE most sought after streets. We do not live in the glum.

Latest posts