What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

YAY I getting married soooooon

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
hey Squishy, getting closer now

can you send us pics of the honeymoon :D

atomic_crimson

Juniors
well i personally lost someone who was killed in a street race... all it takes is a split second. i think street racing is pathetic...

I think its funny that in the first page, they had been engaged for a couple of months, then in the 4th they had been engaged for 2 years.:roll:

high 5's to you alba :)

just thought I would add an extra comment

If she got married why is she still online?? wouldn't you want to spend time with your husband??

cause I know I wouldn't be on here

we first got engaged two years ago

Thank you, thank you, thank you alll

we have been engaged for a few months but the wedding is next month and im getting excited.............altho my fiancee feels a lil left out cause im more excited about the fotty season which starts in 42 days and im upset cause i wanted to go to the Dragons trial game at WIN but its on the day of the wedding :s I was not happy about that

Theses are previous quotes by squishy

The Devil

Bench
If you read it again, she says

we first got engaged two years ago

maybe they're first engagment was broken and then they decided to try it again... never thought of that did you?

Collateral

Coach
White Poiner said:
Have the wedding at the footy.. Some St george bogan did that at one of his games.

I'd never marry a Dragons fan...all the females are nutters!

Congrats though! haha Just out of interest, what team does he follow?