What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

YAY I getting married soooooon

THANKIES Twizzle :D

Good 'Ol Gold Coast, never been there so its gonna be really wikked :D going to Dream World, Wet 'n' Wild and Sea World :D YAY.......

No im not 16 :O Im 21 if I were 16 i wouldnt be getting married because its tooo much of a pain in the ass, why you ask??

Hey QLD is good enough for me :D I wanna see my own backyard first then go overseas!!

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Squishy_Da_Byatch said:
THANKIES Twizzle :D

Good 'Ol Gold Coast, never been there so its gonna be really wikked :D going to Dream World, Wet 'n' Wild and Sea World :D YAY.......

be prepared to be mobbed

Squishy_Da_Byatch said:
Umm i am the missus :p

Hahahahahahahah Im a girly :p but not a girly girl, let me set that straight!!!

He's 30 and im 21

Have you informed the sex is going to be cut to 1/10 of what it was?

Hope he enjoys the honeymoon.

An41

Juniors
Squishy_Da_Byatch said:
Ah no i dont think so, I street race with a few friends, Skylines, Supra's and cars like that!

So your re enacting the fast and the furious by flipping your car and sh*t.
Good to know your friends own imports.

Hell yeah we had a race set up along back streets...and part of the course where there are no street lights we had to do it with no headlights and once we got back into the light and we could turn the headlights back on there was something on the road I couldnt even tell you what........and i swerved went off the road and it went down in a lil embankment thing and the car rolled..............they got me out and called one of their uncles who owns a tow truck and he towed it away! and that was that and we were back out racing the next night :D Then the night after i got trashed, watching the SOO3.

Oh and i thought You'd like the details devil :p

brendothejet

First Grade
Squishy,

not wanting to be harsh or anything, but your getting married right? i assume you love this bloke?

Can you imagine what would happen to him if you rolled the car and DIDN'T get out alive?

just a thought...

Alba

Coach
seems a little extreme imo and selfish .. you're endangering your life and now its not only YOUR life because you have agreed to share it with your fiance .. street racing is not cool its immature ..

hrundi99

First Grade
Squishy_Da_Byatch said:
Ah no i dont think so, I street race with a few friends, Skylines, Supra's and cars like that!

Street racing's for f**king idiots.

If you and your friends think you're hot sh*t join a car club and race on a track.

I never said we thought we were hot sh*t and who says I still do it?!?! That happened when we first got engaged two years ago, I stopped racing a month later! I just go out cruising now. I'm not THAT stupid, I know i would be devestated if i lost my fiance, so there is no way I'm going to put him through it! and when i said i street race i mean more like stop at a set of lights and drag down the road for a bit thats all we do now! And even then its rare, some of the guys have new jobs and they dont get out, im now working and planning my future and everything so yeah we dun see much of one another any more!

But YAY 15 days :D Till wedding and 17 days till honeymoon YAY woo hoo :D

UndertakerMike said:
Big wedding?

Nah, only 78 people, its pretty good, but anyone would of thought we were alco's lol we went and bought the bombinaries or however its spelt today, and we bout like 7 cases of wine, lol but its all good :D

Lol funny though, im more excited about the fact that in 33 days the footy season kicks off for 2006!