What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

yay we've forgotten how to tackle

edabomb

First Grade
Yea I'm having to watch updates. Guess thats what happens when the unions on in NZ.... Not happy anyway. Looks like we're getting flogged. If we can't put in a good second half all the momentum we've gained over the last few weeks is gooorrrrne.

brenno

Juniors
jeez, clearly the team is still affected by the recent off-field dramas. Losing woolford to a shoulder injury hasnt helped either. Monas is playing like his mind is off sipping late's at bondi junction already. :x

edabomb

First Grade
Haven't seen you round the traps in a while Brenno. This is looking like a chance at worst Saturday night ever, can't see the game plus we're getting dealt to.

edabomb

First Grade
28-4 now. For every step forward we take this season there seems to be 2 steps back. 25 missed tackles.

azza

Juniors
WE suck. Poor organisation and for all the brilliance he came up with against the Broncos, McLinden IS NOT a long term answer for us at halfback. Gee I hope Carney steps up one day soon. Defence is ordinary. Turncoat Monaghan is also turnstile Monaghan. All round, a shi*ty, sh*ty, shocking performance.

Bay56

First Grade
Azza .... I wouldnt be blaming Mac, the guy probably should be tucked away in bed with the flu ....

bad coaching, yep thats something I'd agree with ... the sooner the better.

SOULS 04

Juniors
f**ken hopeless
and going into this round i really thought we were building to something special

Bay56

First Grade
I Bleed Green said:
Robbo and Monas have had a deadset shocker. Worst combination ever.

36-4...

Still want mona's in the side or maybe my idea was better. This club has no future keeping him in the side .... best drop him and blood PNG imo

Mal Meninga

Bench
Do we blame the flu for Macca always rushing up and leaving an overlap? He's been cr.ap but it's not like anyone else has done much. Carney hasn't done anything.

Monas just let in another try, you absolute twit. Bring Mal out of retirement he'd probably do a better job than the rednut.

azza

Juniors
THe thing is, you would at least think the imbeciles would have the common sense not to give up given how important for and against is. By gee what an ordinary, ordinary season, given what we were all hoping for after last year. Last year we were down 28-12 and won 40-28 against the Panthers. This year we are just getting hammered. IT really shows how we have gone backwards as a team.

I repeat, and I stand by it, Macca is not our answer to halfback. But yes, Carney hasn't done much yet either. I think they should give him more to do rather than trying to shield him all the time.

Bay56

First Grade
Azza .. I repeat he is the answer ...

listen he plays three great games in a row ... has the flu and you bag him .. give him a break he's not superman.

YOu know what the real problem is with the team and the sooner that is rectified the sooner this team begins the long road back ... it wont happen overnight but it .....

Mal Meninga

Bench
azza said:
I repeat, and I stand by it, Macca is not our answer to halfback. But yes, Carney hasn't done much yet either. I think they should give him more to do rather than trying to shield him all the time.
I agree. Putting Carney on with 30 to go, and just as many points down, with no possession doesn't help him. Macca can't organise, and he rarely uses his kicking game to good effect(Broncos game he was outstanding need more of that). Why they haven't given Carney the kicking duties is confusing the sh!t out of me.

Stuff Monas, Boogas would win a rep jumper over you in this kind of form.

Bay56

First Grade
Boyo guys .... who has been one of our best players in the last three games ... who has scored three tries of his own and set up a few for others ...

Play three great games and an average one when you should be at home tucked in bed and all of a sudden you aint got what it takes.

FOR CRYING OUT LOUD ..... HE HAS THE FLU YOU REJECTS

azza

Juniors
Bay, three games does not a season make. Yes he was good but to be a truly excellent half you need CONSISTENCY over a season, and I'm sorry to say he hasn't shown it. I'm not picking on him specifically though, BUT PISS OFF I AM NOT A REJECT YOU TURNCOAT

Latest posts