What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

YAYYY for Willie Mason

Razor

Coach
Mason played great. After Fitzgibbon and Timmins the best Blue on the park.

Who said Mason wasn't one of those involved in Coff's Harbour?

The Bulldogs after everyone came out saying he was one of the players.

Raider_69

Post Whore
He played alright
not well enough to retain given the shit he has been in
How fitzy didnt get M.O.T.M is a joke!!

EdBurton

Juniors
Allthis talk of Fitzy, who tackled brilliantly, made good metres with the ball, but also missed a tackle that led directly to a try and had a chance to win the game but missed it. Timmins scored a try and had a chance to win the game and took it.
Don't get me wrong Fitzy did play well, but he very nearly lost us the game at one point, so all this talk of Fitzy getting man of the match in EVERY thread is a bit over the top.

Raider_69

Post Whore
He misses 1 tackle trying to make his 40th odd tackle and you bury him?! :?
Hate to see what would happen is Bulgarelli or Drew were playing for your team :shock:

EdBurton

Juniors
Raider_69 said:
He misses 1 tackle trying to make his 40th odd tackle and you bury him?! :?
Hate to see what would happen is Bulgarelli or Drew were playing for your team :shock:

hehheheh
Mate I go for Souths. Nuff said.
It's not that he missed a tackle, he missed a crucial, simple, one on one tackle. His job is to make those tackles weather it's his 1st or his 80th tackle of the game.
But as I said, he had a great game, I just think that all of this talk of how he was unbelievably robbed for man of the match is over the top...

Raider_69

Post Whore
Yea but to be fair to him it was a nice step that prince put him, not to mention the man on his other side was too lazy to come accross to help shut prince down

It was a poor miss but given his game i can forgive it
He deserved the M.O.T.M and bloody hell he was very harsh on himself in the after game interveiw :shock:

Big Mick

Referee
Its a Dogs World said:
Mason played well last night. Steve Price and O'Meley were sensational :D

Ur kidding arn't you.

Mason was hopeless, O'Meley was worst, these two should be dropped immediately for props that can make big metres like davico and clinton.

Price had a great game i'll give u that.

O'meley played crap.

ouwet

Bench
Big Mick said:
Its a Dogs World said:

Ur kidding arn't you.

Mason was hopeless, O'Meley was worst, these two should be dropped immediately for props that can make big metres like davico and clinton.

O'meley played crap.

What are you talking about? WHere the hell was o'hara he was non existent? O'meley was the teams go forward!! O'hara has to go!

Mason played great and done some power runs!!!!

Mini comes in for Rooney... Hornby was good and you can't axe him for that!!! Rooney wasn't picked originally so it's only far he goes!

Raider_69

Post Whore
LebaneseForces said:
Big Mick said:
Its a Dogs World said:

Ur kidding arn't you.

O'meley played crap.

What are you talking about? WHere the hell was o'hara he was non existent? O'meley was the teams go forward!! O'hara has to go!

Mini comes in for Rooney... Hornby was good and you can't axe him for that!!! Rooney wasn't picked originally so it's only far he goes!

If you didnt catch it, O'Hara was shaking a puffa frantically in the sheds at half time, he has terrible asthma and it looked to trouble him last night which is a shame for him, he will be filthy on himself but i thought when he got the ball he took it up nicely and made some good tackles

He was no ordinary than Kite IMHO
And hornby was rubbish, Mini for Hornby and Clinton for O'Hara --> O'Hara to the bench for kite. They would be my changes

EdBurton

Juniors
Big Mick said:
Its a Dogs World said:

Ur kidding arn't you.

O'meley played crap.

O'Meley had a strong game, Price had a strong game, Mason worked his way into the game and eventually got onside with the home crowd. But NONE of them were terrible

EdBurton

Juniors
Raider_69 said:
LebaneseForces said:
Big Mick said:
Its a Dogs World said:

Ur kidding arn't you.

O'meley played crap.

If you didnt catch it, O'Hara was shaking a puffa frantically in the sheds at half time, he has terrible asthma and it looked to trouble him last night which is a shame for him, he will be filthy on himself but i thought when he got the ball he took it up nicely and made some good tackles

And hornby was rubbish, Mini for Hornby and Clinton for O'Hara --> O'Hara to the bench for kite. They would be my changes

I was a little disapointed in O'Hara, I was really hoping that he'd step up last night cause I think he's got a huge potential. I just hope he doesn't lose his spot completely when Clinton comes back! If they keep Kite over him, I won't be happy!

Raider_69

Post Whore
EdBurton said:
Raider_69 said:
LebaneseForces said:
Big Mick said:
Its a Dogs World said:

Ur kidding arn't you.

O'meley played crap.

I was a little disapointed in O'Hara, I was really hoping that he'd step up last night cause I think he's got a huge potential. I just hope he doesn't lose his spot completely when Clinton comes back! If they keep Kite over him, I won't be happy!

My point exactly
I think O'Hara is a tough bloke to train because of his Asthma. Jenno our trainer has a special program for him which im not sure would have been used for Origin, whats worse is he himself will be absolutly pissed off with himself, he very passionate about his footy and hates when he dosnt perform... i hope he gets a 2nd go

Big Mick

Referee
Kite did nothing, as did Gidley, I didn't even know gidley was on the field until he knocked the ball on over the line.

On another not, in that tackle, how AXDED did brent tate get.

Razor

Coach
Kite did nothing, as did Gidley

I suggest you watch the game again

Kite played great.

Gidley didn't do a lot, but he did more than Devere, and Devere made a shitload of errors.

MadDogMason

Juniors
Its a Dogs World said:
All the Bulldogs players standed out. They should be really happy with themselves and should lift there spirits come sunday at Penrith. Mason your a champion regardless of what people say about u. Keep it up big Willie...And Pricey what a game. 195 metres that's outstanding :D 8)

Latest posts