What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

YAYYY for Willie Mason

Mason was no better than the other bench players and a far cry from the likes of Fitzgibbon and Ryan in the NSW squad. Made a couple of decent runs but nothing to write home about and it makes you wonder what game the journo was watching to go so obviously over the top about Mason's performance.

JK

I believe that the point of the whole article was that he overcame an antagonistic crowd and managed to play well and rev up the team.

Given the fact he is blamed for everything, particularly the fact he copped the worst press, it isn't too much to ask that he got a wrap is it? The article is good for league.

Mason was solid without being spectacular, pretty much the same as O'meley. O'Meley impressed me with his hit-ups. On a crucial set he was there taking the ball up twice.

I wonder if O'Meley still uses Dencorub in his head before a game?? :lol:

Latest posts