What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Yeah Right !!

jayjayselmes

Juniors
It seems there has been a few topics regarding Tim Smith against the rabbits on saturday both here and on the official forum.

It sems to be the consesus that he had a good game?? WTF

Are you guys watching a different game to me?

Im just shocked how people acertain that it was a good performance.

I mean with figures like this its just plain embarrassing...

Runs: 1
All Metres Run: 4
Kicks: 11
Tackles: 6
Mistackle: 1

I must be not seeing something because these figures are pathetic to say the least and as a first grader is unnaccpetable. Promote PJ or John Morriss im sure they will do alot better given the chance.

I mean I will even quote a losing team and you can see the differnce.

Cowboys V's Bulldogs

BRETT FIRMIN

Runs: 9
All Metres Run: 76
Kicks: 6
Tackles: 31
Mistackle: 4
Error: 1

Do we see the difference?

I cant believe this guy is still playing at top level is ludicrous.

Utey

Coach
he isnt a running halfback ffs, do you really expect him to make a 100m a game. He was better than Ive seen him for a while. Leave it at that. His kicking game became a bit better as the game wore on, but he got involved when he needed to be.

Hurriflatch

Referee
Tim Smith has never (in 1st grade) run the ball much and I'd prefer him not making a lot of tackles, because it means that the opposition aren't finding him in defence before he got dropped Timmy was making 20-30 tackles a game on a regular basis and his attack was suffering.

Timmy did put in the kick of the Delaney try and the "no try" as well (stupid bloody corner posts).

He didn't have a great game but in saying that I'd go as far as to say it was his best game this year.

jayjayselmes

Juniors
<UPtheEELS> said:
he isnt a running halfback ffs, do you really expect him to make a 100m a game. He was better than Ive seen him for a while. Leave it at that. His kicking game became a bit better as the game wore on, but he got involved when he needed to be.

oh dear me u serious!!

nah your just f**king with me arent ya ???

Utey

Coach
lol your gonna base your whole argument on meters gained? The guy has never made a large amount of meters, why would he now?

jayjayselmes

Juniors
Also who said anything about All metres run I didnt!!!

Man you guys sound a little defensive about those hard earned 4 metres.

jayjayselmes

Juniors
Hay no need to get upset about it i was just pointing a few things out, cuz some must have there horse blinkers on still.

yy_cheng

Coach
I know you prefer PJ at half. If that was the case, then,

6. Morris / Interchange
7. PJ
9. Riddell

14. Interchange / Morris

jjs, who would you have as the interchange?

Eelementary

Post Whore
Right. And promoting the guy who couldn't organise a root in a brothel in John Morris to halfback would magically solve this, would it?

Statistics can be twisted to make them show whatever you want them to.

jayjayselmes

Juniors
id go

6. Moriss
7. PJ
9. Pig

OR

6. Lyon
7. PJ
9. Moriss

And pigg as a running second rower or / hooker interchange

jayjayselmes

Juniors
Maybe elementary but its a f**k lot better than we have going on right now.

I mean wake up mate stop living a fantasy this is real life and he shouldnt be playing first grade.

We are willing to lose morris/pj all the keep little timmy at halfback. Drop him immediatly and promote proven players not jokes of footballers

yy_cheng

Coach
The thing is, for the 1st case, Pig couldn't play the full 80.

2nd Case, Lyon is an uncertainty.

Actually, I thought you were referring to this year.

Utey

Coach
jayjayselmes said:
Maybe elementary but its a f**k lot better than we have going on right now.

I mean wake up mate stop living a fantasy this is real life and he shouldnt be playing first grade.

We are willing to lose morris/pj all the keep little timmy at halfback. Drop him immediatly and promote proven players not jokes of footballers

lol wtf!?!

jayjayselmes

Juniors
Said it from day 1 mate. Its taken tim but he has finally been found out.

He doesnt run the ball and he is 1 dimensonal always kicking and not running for himself. He is easy to pick off. He crubled like apple pie when we played the cowqboys last year and he went to sh*t

Eelementary

Post Whore
Tim isn't playing well this year. And he'd be the first to admit that.

But in terms of ability, he's got both Morris and Marsh comprehensively beaten in my mind - and I'm a fan of both Johnny and PJ.

Utey

Coach
jayjayselmes said:
Said it from day 1 mate. Its taken tim but he has finally been found out.

He doesnt run the ball and he is 1 dimensonal always kicking and not running for himself. He is easy to pick off. He crubled like apple pie when we played the cowqboys last year and he went to sh*t

lol id love to see that quote.

jayjayselmes

Juniors
yy_cheng said:
The thing is, for the 1st case, Pig couldn't play the full 80.

2nd Case, Lyon is an uncertainty.

Actually, I thought you were referring to this year.

ok this year

6 ???? maybe GREEN not sure if pig could do 80 mins at hooker
7. PJ
9. Moriss

Pig as a running second rower interchange. Pif has been defensivly goos the last few weeks and has got a bit of heart

jayjayselmes

Juniors
<UPtheEELS> said:
lol id love to see that quote.

Its ok anyway hes been found out. Thats all we can expect from him in the cmoing years. OR he will have a bliner next week and all of sudden hes back in form like brett finch.

Finch was trash for the last 2 seasons, played one good game and all of a sudden he is a messiah and is origin contention. ahahahahahha pathetic