What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Yeo

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
I have a very lose connect to Isaah Yeo. My great Uncle Dave Kemp went out to dunnedoo (near dubbo) in 1918.

After moving out to Dunnedoo he met Ethel Yeo.....(I'm sure all the Yeo's are related to each other, being such an ususal name)

They married and lived out there till the early 1940's

I'm not related to Isaah. But I believe Isaah and I have relatives in common. Mainly Dave and Ethel Kemp, along with their childrne.

A lose link. But I'll take it every day of the week. 😂

WestyLife

First Grade
I have a very lose connect to Isaah Yeo. My great Uncle Dave Kemp went out to dunnedoo (near dubbo) in 1918.

After moving out to Dunnedoo he met Ethel Yeo.....(I'm sure all the Yeo's are related to each other, being such an ususal name)

They married and lived out there till the early 1940's

I'm not related to Isaah. But I believe Isaah and I have relatives in common. Mainly Dave and Ethel Kemp, along with their childrne.

A lose link. But I'll take it every day of the week. 😂

That would make you royalty.

age.s

First Grade
If I walked in on the great man giving the Mrs a serve I'd probably offer to make him some snacks to keep the energy up.
Pffffff. As if the great one needs snacks for that. Just keep an eye out for Kryptonite and he'll be going till Christmas.

Munky

Coach
Can we clone the bloke.

Another set of insane stats last night.

188m, 46m post contact, 45 tackles with no misses.

Nothing goes through the middle with him on the field. The stats don't show it but I reckon he won every single one of those tackles too.

Where does he rate in the all time greatest Panthers ranking?

martielang

Bench
Can we clone the bloke.

Nothing goes through the middle with him on the field. The stats don't show it but I reckon he won every single one of those tackles too.

Between The King and Lee Hookey.

betcats

Referee
Can we clone the bloke.

He hasnt missed a tackle since round 1 im fairly sure.

Kilkenny

Coach
If there is something that perhaps our game plan could allow for is support players following Isaiah Yeo and being in a position to be there for a potential off load. Yeo seems to poke he nose thru the line frequently carting the ball up but often there is an absence of support players and he is forced to succumb to the tackle.

Chins get the wins

First Grade
Can we clone the bloke.

He's our best ever forward and no one really comes close