What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Yet another cam smith dog act

some11

Referee
Did it look something like this?

13ynkb4.jpg

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Ricky Ponting comfortably holds this title and will forever more. Biggest sore loser in the history of sports

First thing I have ever agreed with you on.

I despise the little rat f**k.

As for the achillies being the most vulnerable part of the body? I'd rather get kneed there than in the balls and I'd rather have my achillies cut than my throat.

Smith IS a grub though.

Doomednow

Bench
Queenslanders coming out to support someone just because he plays for them 3 games a year.

He's a grub this if true is just adds to a list of shit so long that its addition barely even registers. A cheat, a grub, a merkin. But we already knew all of that and probably didn't need another thread about it.

Noa

First Grade
Wake when me when he kills someone on the field, till then everyone is fair game for the Cam the Crippler .

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
The Achilles is the most vulnerable part of the human body. That's why it's Called the achilles. To deliberately target it is a straight up dog act. it was deliberate as he looks at it and changes his footwork. You can tell whether something is deliberate by the change in footwork.

It's called the achilles because of someone in Greek mythology who took a small cut there and died. Please note - that does not apply to actual humans. The clue is in 'myth'ology.

I've seen it and you're really grasping here. Of course if Cam Smith farted and someone in Africa died, that'd be his fault too.

Probably the biggest protected species of all time. Even when his dog acts get highlighted on the footy show nothing gets done.

Exactly. But that is the problem, he keeps getting away with it so keeps doing it.

I am just waiting for someone to belt him on the field in retaliation.

Frailty

First Grade
Had to laugh at 'most vulnerable' places on the body..

Neglect the fact it's actually one of the strongest tendons. So much so that both Nathan Stapleton and Anthony Tupou have had a donated achilles implanted in their knees.

Fingerbang

Bench
One thing from all this puzzles me.....how in hell can someone farting in Australia kill someone in Africa? You gotta be bullshitting!