What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You are not Reddy

Avenger

Immortal
Joel

Its only half time but mate you are not ready to play first grade at centre. You do some good things in attack but seriously you are the worst defensive centre that I have ever see. You made Ashley Graham look like Steve Renouf.

Bazal

Post Whore
Ben Smith has to come straight back in. Reddy is woeful in defence, he's cost us two tries tonight.

Delboy

First Grade
Reddy and lowrie are freakin hopeless, if tghey miss any more tackles they will set a record on their own...... Reddy has no positional sense and Tallis shud be blown up

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Is he still defending on Guru's side????? Can't believe Hagan keeps him at centre than pairs him up with Guru. Surely that one's a no brainer :crazy:

juneauquan

Juniors
I will have lost all faith in Hagan as a coach.

I sometimes doubt Hagan has football knowledge/intelligence and his faith in Reddy as a centre sort of confirms my suspicions.

Reddy is NOT a first grader.

There are better options

Bazal

Post Whore
I think we've seen tonight that Reddy is the problem, not so much Grothe. Grothe has stayed on his man all night and yet there are still three tries so far down that side

Parraren

Bench
Reddy & Lowrie on fire tonight.

FFS what does Hagan see in Lowrie? He falls off tackles, can't catch and makes no metres. Averageness personified. He's up there with the Ben Kusto's.

Bigfella

Coach
I think we've seen tonight that Reddy is the problem, not so much Grothe. Grothe has stayed on his man all night and yet there are still three tries so far down that side

The bloke inside Reddy is atrocious on line.

Finch runs at the defensive line then props and allows his man to create space and numbers on the outside.

He is a good one on one tackler, but awful in that part of the field. Joel has shown that Ben could do a fair bit to cover it but there are massive issues from about three in on our right side on goal defence.

Tekken Lord

Juniors
I'm not saying the team wasn't rubbish just that Tood and Reddy were beyond useless. But if it's a question of who will play anybody but them two.

And who is June?

Reddy was bad but so was the whole of the team....pathetic.

That performance was worse than the Warriors one. It was like someone was killing me slowly. DDefinately an Attitude problem.

Tank30

Juniors
Yes Reddy had an average night...

So did Smith, Lowrie, Wagon, Cayless, Smith, Hayne, Smith....

Yes I mentioned Smith 3 times. Unless he is going to offer another dimension to his play and actually take the line on now andagain, he should stay with Wenty....

Wagon and Lowrie were spectators and for some reason the team seems to think that if Hayne has he ball he will score every time...The amount of times we just hit him with the ball and waited for him to score was amazing...

The refereeing was substandard but we offered nothing in attack either, the blame for that falls squarely on the shoulders of the halves...

sooperdooper

First Grade
i usually stand up for joel as he has been good for us in the past, but tonight...
not good joely boy! your a great kid and can play but centres are not for you!

sooperdooper

First Grade
in saying that...im not gonna single him out!
these sort of performances are awful...serious title threats dont play like this.
We are def struggling at the moment...our defence well i mean lack of defence is awful

MrT

Juniors
Woud it have hurt if Taumila played centre and Reddy wing?

I mean Tautai plays centre in Prems and has done so for a while and Reddy has had next to no time at centre

Latest posts