What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You are our bitches

Kiwi

First Grade
Just wanna ask the one team state won anything?
Oh ye it's nearing a decade haha

Considering St Merge has won only comp in the time the Broncos have won three I wouldn't go talking about who has won what.

Kiwi

First Grade
Anyone see who is top of the table?

I do believe there are 5 teams on equal points, for the St Merge fans that's an entire hand when counting. Also no need to panic you can use either hand, most of you have the same number on each hand.

Last edited:

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
You know a thread has lost it's sparkle when it just becomes the illiterate dregs of either side posting nonsense.

Take me back to those simpler times when this thread was frequented by posters like Johnsy who dish out the banter, but also take their medicine after a loss.

And BTW, GO should not be allowed anywhere near this (now) abortion of a thread. That guy is just too nice to have his name sullied by posting in here.

gUt

Coach
I think the thread has plenty of life in it. Whenever we lose one to the merged entity will be the time to lock it down ;)

gonz

Juniors
Considering St Merge has won only comp in the time the Broncos have won three I wouldn't go talking about who has won what.

I would as I said good luck reaching a decade and won f**k all.

Ps: back to back jj shields also

gUt

Coach
The likes of _Johnsy, Willow, Gregstar etc sure are scarce at the current time. 7 in a row sure would sting I guess.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
1609706_10152655329939631_1708668434151911254_n.jpg

Mr Saab

Referee
Good times this thread. Actually thought about it last night as Stg Illa played like they were "married at first sight" (as in never seen each other before and just thrown together)

2009 seems like a lifetime ago.

Latest posts