What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You are our bitches

blaza88z

Coach
perhaps we should donate another master coach to them, in order for them to taste what it's like to win the comp

we even knocked back the almighty Dugan in order for them to feel what it's like to win a game

Weipa Dragon, more like Weeping Dragon

Last edited:

drago brelli

Bench
Man I wish we could play this Illawarra rabble every week. I make that 7 in a row against the merged scum pretenders. What a joke of a side.
If you check the record Brisbane struggled to beat the Illawarra Steelers in Wollongong but seem to be able to beat St.George/Illawarra every time in Wollongong. By the way the correct grammar for this thread is 'Youse are our bitches'. Get with it! This is rugby league.

drago brelli

Bench
Perhaps Illawarra should disband from the merger and seek success as a solo entity
Illawarra will never be in he NRL as a stand alone entity. There is no money in the Illawarra and the Steelers club makes no money. St George is wealthy compared to Illawarra and even they are struggling financially. Heaps of really good juniors coming through the Illawarra ranks though. Easts have moved in. Easts have purchased a Sports and Social club in a very productive (juniors) part of the Illawarra.

Weipa Dragon

Juniors
perhaps we should donate another master coach to them, in order for them to taste what it's like to win the comp

we even knocked back the almighty Dugan in order for them to feel what it's like to win a game

Weipa Dragon, more like Weeping Dragon

Master coach hey? Keep them coming but im not sure hook or henjak will reach those heights. actually broncos have considerably gone down since bennet left and thats not new news. Also the current coach, i dont believe will get you the origin side anymore. might be a few lean years broncos. they look good now though.

He did well old Bennett. Three years with the dragons: two minor premierships, one premiership and a world club challenge. Keep em coming mate. Not weeping young fella just saying with this bitch stuff, a bit lame. You sound like a d head.

blaza88z

Coach
Master coach hey? Keep them coming but im not sure hook or henjak will reach those heights. actually broncos have considerably gone down since bennet left and thats not new news. Also the current coach, i dont believe will get you the origin side anymore. might be a few lean years broncos. they look good now though.

He did well old Bennett. Three years with the dragons: two minor premierships, one premiership and a world club challenge. Keep em coming mate. Not weeping young fella just saying with this bitch stuff, a bit lame. You sound like a d head.

it's a good thing we're not looking to win Origin then isn't it :lol:

this bitch stuff you refer to was started by one of your own and it's gone tits up since it began, what were you expecting to cop when you walked into a troll thread? noble citizens willing to settle the discussion over a lukewarm cup of tea?

Weipa Dragon

Juniors
Hot tea is good. I guess the broncos have never been the same since Bennett left. They have struggled and are continually buying up. Didn't smith turn his back on the team because, hey a good coach under Bellamy goes a long way. As for giving us Dugan he wanted to go up there for his new born son, not to play for a successful team. And for the record. We won the first three games thus year without him. So you can derelict troll my dragon balls capitan.

blaza88z

Coach
I would attribute our recent failures to losing the Australian captain from our squad, sure we've had a few lean years.. I can cop a few lean years after a few decades of making the 8

We're going good at the minute and will be even better next season

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Not weeping young fella just saying with this bitch stuff, a bit lame. You sound like a d head.

Lol so it's okay when Merge supporters do it, but when Broncs reporters return serve, suddenly it's lame.

Man I tell you what...I guess I should have sympathy for you guys I mean only having 1 Premiership on the books would make anyone cynical but you gyppers are beyond pity.

Kiwi

First Grade
If you check the record Brisbane struggled to beat the Illawarra Steelers in Wollongong but seem to be able to beat St.George/Illawarra every time in Wollongong. By the way the correct grammar for this thread is 'Youse are our bitches'. Get with it! This is rugby league.
You mean the steelers team that use to accidentally leave sprinklers on turn to heir field into a mud pit because they couldn't handle the Broncos on a dry track?

And who care about beating the steelers at the gong, when it mattered in the finals we beat them easily.

Last edited:

Weipa Dragon

Juniors
Trolling alright. Good responses from the broncos brain trust. What are the come backs. " we don't have the australian captain anymore" " we didn't beat the steelers cause they left the sprinklers on", " you only have one premiership" And " we gave you our mastercoach and you only win with dugan". well thought Great insight boys and some solid factual information. Definitely adding to the joke that qlders only drink xxxx because they can't spell anything else. And just remember boys; broncos are the well and truly most disliked team in qld. Ask anyone ( from qld) who happens to
Follow one if the 15 other teams. Worse than the bulldogs and sharks combined. Go the steelers and st george.

blaza88z

Coach
Trolling alright. Good responses from the broncos brain trust. What are the come backs. " we don't have the australian captain anymore" " we didn't beat the steelers cause they left the sprinklers on", " you only have one premiership" And " we gave you our mastercoach and you only win with dugan". well thought Great insight boys and some solid factual information. Definitely adding to the joke that qlders only drink xxxx because they can't spell anything else. And just remember boys; broncos are the well and truly most disliked team in qld. Ask anyone ( from qld) who happens to
Follow one if the 15 other teams. Worse than the bulldogs and sharks combined. Go the steelers and st george.

it's a compliment that everyone hates the Broncos, I hated St George until we played them on Friday night and flogged them, now I don't hate them so much :lol:

blaza88z

Coach
There ya go, brag about your team being on top courtesy of for and against 4 weeks into the comp after your team got flogged at home in front of 10,000 fans

If the game was at Suncorp there would of been at least 25,000, minimum.

Your team has beaten 3 mediocre teams, mediocre at best.

GT0007

Juniors
There ya go, brag about your team being on top courtesy of for and against 4 weeks into the comp after your team got flogged at home in front of 10,000 fans

If the game was at Suncorp there would of been at least 25,000, minimum.

Your team has beaten 3 mediocre teams, mediocre at best.

What I hear you saying is Blah blah blah the Dragons are above the Bronco's on the table and are on top overall? When the Bronco's are on top you can enjoy your day in the sun.....been a while has it mate? Let people enjoy it when things go well as we all know the game is a week to week proposition.

Snappy

Coach
And just remember boys; broncos are the well and truly most disliked team in qld. Ask anyone ( from qld) who happens to

I didnt know that. Im shattered.

Latest posts