What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You are our bitches

Blackduck

Juniors
Yes, off night. I've watched all but a couple Dragons games this season and they were clearly below their best. Yes we played well, we improved yada yada yada though our plight was helped by meeting a Dragons team a little off their game.

Whatever helps you sleep at night I guess.
yes it does help me sleep at night............I need to believe :D

Dazzat

First Grade
In five years time ... it'll still be the two grand final wins that we'll all remember.

Jack

Juniors
:lol: Seems like Semi Final belting 24 10 the Broncs gave the dragons last year has gone un noticed. Were nt the dragons minor premiers but then could nt handle the pressure of finals footy and lost their two finals games Again! Did nt that happen in 2005 as well when the Tigers steam rolled them. How many times have the dragons made the finals and won the premiership since 1988, compared to the Broncos? Keep dreaming dragons the only thing that will bring use a premiership is a Broncos Coach.:lol:

fourplay

Juniors
:lol: Seems like Semi Final belting 24 10 the Broncs gave the dragons last year has gone un noticed. Were nt the dragons minor premiers but then could nt handle the pressure of finals footy and lost their two finals games Again! Did nt that happen in 2005 as well when the Tigers steam rolled them. How many times have the dragons made the finals and won the premiership since 1988, compared to the Broncos? Keep dreaming dragons the only thing that will bring use a premiership is a Broncos Coach.:lol:

I can't believe the thread didn't get bumped after that lol.

_Johnsy

Referee
wtf, are you serious. Near full strength Dragons managed to beat a beefed up under 20's outfit. Congrats mate.

I take it you didn't see the wink, honestly do you need to borrow a few $$ to purchase a sense of humour.

You also have a very, very short memory. Either that or you only started supporting the Broncs circa 2004. In 2003, when we played a full strength Brisbane side in Brisbane.

We had 9 regular 1st grade players out and still managed a win. A beefed up u/20's side, thats a good one. Blame the clubs recruitment policy, no-one else.

It is a sign of a clubs depth, atm your club is struggling a bit.

I am amazed that you have taken my response (or bump) seriously. Enjoy the rest of 2010.

GoTheBroncs

Staff member
I take it you didn't see the wink, honestly do you need to borrow a few $$ to purchase a sense of humour.

You also have a very, very short memory. Either that or you only started supporting the Broncs circa 2004. In 2003, when we played a full strength Brisbane side in Brisbane.

We had 9 regular 1st grade players out and still managed a win. A beefed up u/20's side, thats a good one. Blame the clubs recruitment policy, no-one else.

I am amazed that you have taken my response (or bump) seriously. Enjoy the rest of 2010.

If it was such a big joke then why do you keep posting back here?

"And it continues"
Something about ..."...round 6 champ". Which post I didn't really understand and certainly didn't have your little "wink" attached.

Regardless of recruitment and retention we had many 1st graders missing through injury and unavailability. Did the recruitment policy team take a sledge hammer to our current players?

Yes, it does happen sometimes that understrength teams win. I remember the Baby Broncos beating someone (was it the Tigers???). But it usually doesn't. And typically its not much to brag about when you beat an understrength team. Tbh the Dragons should have taken the opportunity to win by more, and should be disappointed they didn't.

Thankyou, I will enjoy the rest of 2010. Even though it will be a tough year for the Broncos I still enjoy watching them go around and I actually enjoy watching the Dragons play cause I'd like to see Bennett continue his stellar career.

lynx000

Juniors
johnsy is okay, he just likes a good sh*t stir. I look forward to round 21 at Suncorp for some revenge. :)

_Johnsy

Referee
What a surprise, a news ltd subsidised grub fan pops in and starts some chest beating. My side would be the most consistent over the last 5 years as well if they were gifted $6,000,000 per year and cheating the salary cap to boot. Know your place tosser.

GoTheBroncs

Staff member
This is true, everyone has been the Storm's bitch for the past few years. Must be one of the greatest sides in history??? They lose players but still manage to get other players to stand up in their place and play a similar style.

Latest posts