What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You are our bitches

Willow

Assistant Moderator
johnsy is a merkin, pretty simple. with a name like johns, it is to be expected. i dont get it really, johns is the plural for john, wow you got a special name there. eff wit. u gunna call ur adopted kid john?? wudnt surprise me, you dopey merkin.

lol. Is that the worst post ever?

Free tips Glory, just admit to one of the following:

1. You were drunk.
2. Your little brother typed that.
3. It sounded funny at the time.
4. You were never any good at typing, spelling, talking... and stuff.

lockyrulz

Juniors
LOL

God this reminds me of when we lost to the dragons in the semi final in 06. Oh boy did dragons fans talk it up or what.

Great year that, 06.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
'06. Ah yeah... Brissie had an easier draw in the finals and only had to beat Canterbury to make the grand final.

I recall we beat you three times that year.

Correct?

I also recall that Broncos fans were pretty relieved when Melbourne beat Saints in the preliminary final.

Correct?

hellteam

First Grade
'06. Ah yeah... Brissie had an easier draw in the finals and only had to beat Canterbury to make the grand final.

Correct?

I also recall that Broncos fans were pretty relieved when Melbourne beat Saints in the preliminary final.

Correct?

We had a better draw becasue we finished 3rd and you finished 6th.

The Storm had beaten us twice out of two that year as well, I would have rather played Dragons in the final for sure.

But yeah but I was also pretty relieved when we actually won the grand final.

Last edited:

Leagueman

Juniors
What is it with Dragons fans going on about all the premierships they have won..that was as St George not St George -Illawarra. St George as a stand alone club don't exist in this comp, therefore the Dragons as they exist now have won F**CK all thats right nothing, goose egg, zilch

So stop talking about something that has nothing to do with
St Gearge - Illawarra as a club..

hellteam

First Grade
Nah they can count St George premierships. Especially the actual St George supporters before they merged.

Correct?

Correct?

Lost dreams and chances really cut, even years later. Correct ? :lol:

Willow

Assistant Moderator
What is it with Dragons fans going on about all the premierships they have won..that was as St George not St George -Illawarra. St George as a stand alone club don't exist in this comp, therefore the Dragons as they exist now have won F**CK all thats right nothing, goose egg, zilch

So stop talking about something that has nothing to do with
St Gearge - Illawarra as a club..

lol. Because you say so. Sure Benito.

Ratsass, nice comeback and no prizes for guessing that it is always disappointing after a loss. But the truth is I never expected Saints to make the grand final that year, I only knew that we could beat broncos.

hellteam said:
I would have rather played Dragons in the final for sure.
I would have rather you did as well.

lockyrulz

Juniors

Correct?

Correct?

I recall we won the Grand Final

Correct?

I recall the Dragons choked, again..

Correct?

st. george, hahaha wat a f**king name for a club. no wonder you continue to choke year after year, century after century. maybe change ur name to st. peter.

Latest posts