What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You are our bitches

johnnyg

Juniors
Hah, im not a gloater, or one to cause trouble, but only seems fair seeing as that troll came into the broncos forums posting the same sh!t.

In all seriousness, a top game.

Nerd

Bench
I'll refer you to a few months ago mate, when the tables were returned, if Saints get their sh*t together Brisbane will once again be our bitch, which they have been since 2005.
Take it on the chin pal the dragons got whooped.

DaSuperHero2

"Moderator"
Don't worry about johnsy he lacks a bit...

As for the bitch quote , remember whose on top of the ladder , if you really want to kick some sh*t remember whose got more gold in there cabinet.

RedVDave

First Grade
Full credit to the Broncos I thought they played well last night! Good luck in the semis, cya there.

_Johnsy

Referee
Thanks Johnny, that really hurt. lets hope you dont define your season by one win. Much like we wont by 2 losses. I for one hope we play you in the first week of the competition. I am comfortable enough to say that the Broncs will not beat us again this year.

Wobbygong

First Grade
8 or 9 in a row to Saints. even with a blip last night the draughthorses are still our bitches.....

johnnyg

Juniors
Not at all Willow, I actually find this forum reasonably pathetic compared to others I'm apart of.

My teams better then yours.
No my team is.
No I said it first.
I said it second.
Who cares, I can piss further into the wind then what you can.
No way, I can.
Prove it then.
Ok there you go.
Oh wow, you have a really small d!ck.
Not at small as yours.
Is too,
Is not,

Pretty much describes most of the postings on here. Bar a few intelligent replies. :)

End of posting in this thread from me.

Last edited:

_Johnsy

Referee
Brisbane played the better football last night, and deserved their 10 point victory. However there are a few things to consider.

We had two tries disallowed, and bombed 2 more.

Brisbane had 56% of the ball, with a 93% possession effiency rate.
We had 44% of the ball with a 78% possession effiency rate.
Brisbane had a total of 33 more positive uses of the ball last night.
Brisbane completed 78% of their sets, we completed 66%.

We were flat, why I don't know, but Brisbane had it over us and our poor ball handling let us down, actually our mistakes and inability to complete sets when required gave that game to the broncs last night.

Are we struggling at the moment, Yes.
Is our season gone, not by a long shot.

Are we your bithces ?
Brisbane 12 -2 2009
St George Illawarra 25-12 2009
St George Illawarra 24-20 2008
St George Illawarra 28-10 2008
St George Illawarra 11-4 2007
St George Illawarra 20-4 2006
St George Illawarra 18-16 2006
St George Illawarra 26-12 2006
St George Illawarra 24-4 2005

No we still own you. IMO that was our worst performance of 2009, and it was Brisbanes best thus far. I said it before Brisbane will not beat us again in 2009.

Big Pete

Referee
You also got the rub of the green with the refs but hey. ;-)

Tough luck Dragons, obviously you didn't play to the best of your ability and hopefully your boys bounce back later and put in a real finals showing.

By the by, nice work Johnsy. Since 2007, I don't think there's been one poster who's gotten under the skin of our supporters on LU than you.

_Johnsy

Referee
You also got the rub of the green with the refs but hey. ;-)

Tough luck Dragons, obviously you didn't play to the best of your ability and hopefully your boys bounce back later and put in a real finals showing.

By the by, nice work Johnsy. Since 2007, I don't think there's been one poster who's gotten under the skin of our supporters on LU than you.

Cheers Pete, if only they knew I am taking the piss. Best of luck for the remainder of the year.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Not at all Willow, I actually find this forum reasonably pathetic compared to others I'm apart of.
Oh dear.

Loser troll who joins another forum just to say how pathetic it is.

Are you in full command of your faculties? I don't mean those bodily functions... we can all see your sh*t flowing freely and without hindrance.

I refer more to the lack of self esteem and mental anguish which has obviously been festering for some eight previous encounters.

Pray tell, where are these other 'intelligent' forums you take part in? Free plug - and I am curious. Just so we may compare the size of each other's dick.

Ulysseus

Bench
Don't worry about johnsy he lacks a bit...

As for the bitch quote , remember whose on top of the ladder , if you really want to kick some sh*t remember whose got more gold in there cabinet.

Why stop there, at least Saints weren't part of the AXIS OF EVIL that tore the game into two sh*tty competitions.
The seeds of that deceit were sewn in the broncos boardroom.

How did super league go?...............
hahahahahahahahahahahahaahahhahaahahahahahhaha
Keep your meaningless finger print prone trophy by all means.

It doesn't matter if the team I support never wins another game at least they weren't f**kING SCABS and crossed over to the sh*t bit, turning their back on everything the game stood for.

To rub the salt into those who thought it was a good idea one last time:
1997 Super League GF - forgotten, Brisbane beat some arseholes by sh*tloads and won a big chrome monstrosity

1997 ARL GF - a battle widely regarded as the 2nd best GF ever played (after 1989), decided in the final minute of the contest, to be forever remembered in the game and rewarded with Newcastle winning a gaint bronze monstrosity.

Latest posts