What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You are our bitches

Ricardo

Juniors
lol nice one champ :sarcasm:

Anyway, don't know if you people have heard this or not.

Two boys are playing football in a park near Manly Beach , when one is attacked by a Rottweiler. Thinking quickly, the other boy rips off a board of the nearby fence, wedges it down the dog's collar and twists, breaking the dog's neck. A reporter who is strolling by sees the incident, and rushes over to interview the boy.

"Parramatta fan saves friend from vicious animal", he starts writing in his notebook. "But I'm not a Parramatta fan," the boy replies. "Tigers fan rescues friend from horrific attack," the reporter starts again. "I'm not a Tigers fan either, " the boy says.
"Then what are you?" the reporter says. "I'm a Manly fan !!!" The reporter starts a new sheet in his notebook and writes, "Spoilt brat kills family pet".

;-)

:lol: that is some funny sh*t right there :thumb

stg666

Juniors
a 10 point win and your kings of the world eh locky luvvy. typical bronco supporter. check the table luvvy.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Here boy.... I'll throw the ball and you catch.

what team do you support?

I'll give you scratch under the chin afterwards.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Therapist: Come on in Lockyrulz, don't be afraid.
Lockyrulz: What am I doing here?
Therapist: You tell me, you just walked through the door. What seems to be the problem?
Lockyrulz: Why do you want to know?
Therapist: Well I'm just asking. I see you have trouble answering questions, why is that?
Lockyrulz: What's make you think that?
Therapist: You just showed that you don't want to answer a question.
Lockyrulz: How do you know I don't want to answer a question?
Therapist: The fact that you can't even answer that question is indication enough.
(Lockyrulz breaks into a sweat)
Lockyrulz: OK, here it is... IF I answer a question it will be seen as a sign of weakness.
Therapist: In what way?
Lockyrulz: Well it will look like I am allowing someone to control the conversation.
Therapist: I think you're reading a little too much into it. How long have you had this fear of other people controlling your words?
Lockyrulz: Well that's for me to know and for you to find out.
Therapist: And you don't want me to find out?
Lockyrulz: Where did I say I didn't?
(Lockyrulz eye twitches uncontrollably)
Therapist: I see...
(Therapist reaches over to intercom)
Therapist: Ms Babcock, please reschedule all my appointments for the rest of the day (pause)... actually make that the rest of the week.
Therapist: Now Lockyrulz, tell me about your father....
Lockyrulz: What makes you think I have a father...?

lockyrulz

Juniors
Therapist: You tell me, you just walked through the door. What seems to be the problem?
Therapist: Well I'm just asking. I see you have trouble answering questions, why is that?
Therapist: The fact that you can't even answer that question is indication enough.
Lockyrulz: OK, here it is... IF I answer a question it will be seen as a sign of weakness.
Lockyrulz: Well it will look like I am allowing someone to control the conversation.
Therapist: I think you're reading a little too much into it. How long have you had this fear of other people controlling your words?
Therapist: Ms Babcock, please reschedule all my appointments for the rest of the day (pause)... actually make that the rest of the week.

lol

Like I said a vivid imagination :)

Did someone mention your projecting re: being a pretentious wanker?

Oh that's right it was me! Clever boy I am...

Speaking of psychoanalytic anaysis, I detect a distinct note of frustration here, and something else, it isn't fear is it?

Care to share your troubles Willow? Don't bottle up now...

I'll let you figure out the irony you didn't answer my question, if you struggle though, let me know and I will help you out.

gregstar

Referee
:lol::lol::lol:

gregstar

Referee
lol

Like I said a vivid imagination :)

Did someone mention your projecting re: being a pretentious wanker?

Oh that's right it was me! Clever boy I am...

Speaking of psychoanalytic anaysis, I detect a distinct note of frustration here, and something else, it isn't fear is it?

Care to share your troubles Willow? Don't bottle up now...

I'll let you figure out the irony you didn't answer my question, if you struggle though, let me know and I will help you out.
dude, you just came second.

wipe it off.

gregstar

Referee
i think at the conclusion of the week, the therapist would advocate suicide as the cure.

& i'm fairly certain the therapist would require a therapist & so on....

johnnyg

Juniors
Well my names sake, we meet again.............lol

Should be a great game on Saturday night, The Dragons always concern me when playing the Broncos.

We'll see who's copping a gob-full on Sunday LOL.

Good Luck to the Dragons.

Latest posts