What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You can now officially NOT write the Roosters off

OVP

Coach
Dodge said:
Nice thread name change you spineless Rooster. :rolleyes:

I left a reason why i edited it in the original post. Shame you never bothered to read it, you filthy dog.

gregstar

Referee
rooster fans are right to be excited about this youngster's prospects though!

hopefully he can endure. the player they bought (firman) was a rising star as well & injury has seemingly stalled his career badly.

melon....

Coach
grungle said:
Jamie should be back within 6 weeks. Roosters will win premiership with him at 5/8.
We cannot win the comp with Finch at half. 03 and 04 taught me that.
Learn....The Da Fnchy cod must be broken.

Soward played all his years as a halfback, all we need is Firman to come cgood, or buy a decent 5/8. Finch must be made captain...of reserve grade, in 2006.

ausraider

Juniors
melon.... said:
We cannot win the comp with Finch at half. 03 and 04 taught me that.
Learn....The Da Fnchy cod must be broken.

Soward played all his years as a halfback, all we need is Firman to come cgood, or buy a decent 5/8. Finch must be made captain...of reserve grade, in 2006.

I said you guys were buying dud for whatever you paid.Finchy will always be fringe player.He will never be able to single handedly win games like Fitler, Daley and Johns.He looked good around Fitler, now you see the real Finch(CRAP)

Lego_Man

First Grade
ausraider said:
I said you guys were buying dud for whatever you paid.Finchy will always be fringe player.He will never be able to single handedly win games like Fitler, Daley and Johns.He looked good around Fitler, now you see the real Finch(CRAP)

Bulldogs won a premiership with Sherwin.
Panthers won a premiership with Gower.

Can they singlehandedly win games? Are they up there with Fittler,Daley and Johns?

ausraider

Juniors
Lego_Man said:
Bulldogs won a premiership with Sherwin.
Panthers won a premiership with Gower.

Can they singlehandedly win games? Are they up there with Fittler,Daley and Johns?

Sherwin and Gower have been there and proven that.What has Finch proven in his illustrious 5 or 6 years so far.Gower has played Origin and for Kangaroos.Sherwin has probably second best kicking game behind Johns.Finch can you tell me what he's got.
Answer: Nothing.

Mr Saab

Referee
ausraider said:
Finch can you tell me what he's got.
Answer: Nothing.

2 busted hands
a bad head
bad voice
is a whinger
loves to cry
loves to say he played crap in GFs (2004)

ausraider

Juniors
Charlie Saab said:
2 busted hands
a bad head
bad voice
is a whinger
loves to cry
loves to say he played crap in GFs (2004)

Spot on Charlie,oh you missed one he is also $hit head.

fridge

firman was really overrated when he was at st george.

only ever saw him play one good game, he never looked like fittler or anything imo. looked an average player who tried hard but lacked that 'special' quality.

Rammo

Juniors
To be as unbiased as possible , I actually think the Bulldogs have a better chance this year than the roosters , at least they have players coming back in and should make a late surge at the back end of the season , the Roosters really haven't had many injuries to speak of and will be out of the 8 by the end of round 15 , start planning for 2006 Ricky.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Yeah, they've sorely lacked Fittler, and with Finch injured, then back, then injured again, then back, it's taking it's toll on the club and to be honest I can the battle for 8th being between us and them.

Sorry Roosters, get ready for 06 :D

(anyone can keep this post on retainer so they can laugh at me at the end of the year)