What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You Can Shove Your f**ken Fortress Up Your Ass

Saintsman

Juniors
Lol what a pathetic fan base. We are the dragons the mighty mighty dragons..............oh wait or are we the mighty steelers................oh f**k?????????????????????????????????????

"Manly" *clap clap clap* Manly *clap clap clap* oh sh*t we have nothing else to sing! Pathetic fanbase my ass. We know what supporting the team is all about.

SethGecko

Juniors
"Manly" *clap clap clap* Manly *clap clap clap* oh sh*t we have nothing else to sing! Pathetic fanbase my ass. We know what supporting the team is all about.

Yeah.....you win the songs. Enjoy.

Last time I heard that line was the 2001 Wallabies v British Lions ..... after the last game. Wallabies just won and some English tosser was going off about how out Aussie Aussie Aussie song was lame. He had a point....

So it's the same situation. You have great songs and a shyte team.

Enjoy the song win...... thanks for coming.

effnic

Bench
LOL! who cares.

stoopid eegels. i'd imagine princess effie spent an extra hour at the wall last night.
ahahahha dont cry, your still my bitch you have been my bitch since 1996, enjoy mad monday.:lol:

Did you see Gaz crying at the end of the game lol pure gold.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THE OKI CHOKI
You put your ben rogers in
You take your Soward out
You put Ben rogers

God-King Dean

Immortal
effie recently had his hair done.

teeth-amy-winehouse-400a071807.jpg

gregstar

Referee
semen receptacle said:
ahahahha dont cry, your still my bitch you have been my bitch since 1996, enjoy mad monday.:lol:

Did you see Gaz crying at the end of the game lol pure gold.

You put your ben rogers in
You take your Soward out
You put Ben rogers

i searched for you at the usual haunts the other night sweetheart.

especially given that i had your card offering the "shag me 49 times, get the 50th for free" offer.

the 49th has been stamped you little cutie - where are you?!!!

effnic

Bench
omg Gregstar on a serious note, im not sure how long you take to come up with the stuff you say but far out your just not funny mate, its not even close to funny. I know you try really hard to be funny but your the type of bloke that tells a joke at a party and all your get is a few akward laughs and a cringe here and there.

The Preacher

First Grade
Oh Effi, that fact that your team towelled us up doesn't change the fact that you're an out and out f**kwit.

gregstar

Referee
omg Gregstar on a serious note, im not sure how long you take to come up with the stuff you say but far out your just not funny mate, its not even close to funny. I know you try really hard to be funny but your the type of bloke that tells a joke at a party and all your get is a few akward laughs and a cringe here and there.
funny?

what's 'funny' got to do with this?

are you welching on me sweetheart?

bad for business darlin'....bad for business.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Look out folks, effie is taking it all very seriously.

Saintsman

Juniors
Yeah.....you win the songs. Enjoy.

Last time I heard that line was the 2001 Wallabies v British Lions ..... after the last game. Wallabies just won and some English tosser was going off about how out Aussie Aussie Aussie song was lame. He had a point....

So it's the same situation. You have great songs and a shyte team.

Enjoy the song win...... thanks for coming.

I was simply saying calling our fan base pathetic is a joke :roll:

Latest posts