What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You Can Shove Your f**ken Fortress Up Your Ass

j0nesy

Bench
don't knock shagging your sister.

every breath you draw is a testament to it.

effie told me that shagging his sister was like a mistimed clearing kick from Matt Orford - it's up there, he's not proud of it, but he'll still take it.

SerbDragon

Coach
1466329246_8c80804c81.jpg

Dessie Hassler's new do

OVP

Coach
Depository capsules for their ass most probably? Most people know Manly players bleed from their ass.

No sonic, only YOU bleed from their arse. You think the Dragon fans like you, dont you ? :lol::lol::lol:

j0nesy

Bench
No sonic, only YOU bleed from their arse. You think the Dragon fans like you, dont you ? :lol::lol::lol:

Why is it that you guys punctuate your posts with three emoticons? Is it a Rooster's thing, a troll thing or a Rooster's troll thing?

I suppose I better watch out or I may get a rebuttal that is punctuated with three question marks. sh*t I'd be screwed if that were to happen.

SethGecko

Juniors
:alcho:Congrats to the sea eagles BUT you still can, Shove Your f**ken Fortress Up Your Ass :alcho:

No worries...... and thanks for coming there and being bent over. Didn't think we'd do you so easy but hey........ the dogs bark but the caravan moves on.

Enjoy..... mad Monday or ummmm...... whatever.:lol:

LOYAL DRAGON

First Grade
No worries...... and thanks for coming there and being bent over. Didn't think we'd do you so easy but hey........ the dogs bark but the caravan moves on.

Enjoy..... mad Monday or ummmm...... whatever.:lol:
we got bent over allright, both by the eagles and our coach, oh forgot to mention BUCK RODGERS, good luck eagles, BUT YOU KNOW WHAT IM GOING TO SAY:lol:

gregstar

Referee
LOL! who cares.

stoopid eegels. i'd imagine princess effie spent an extra hour at the wall last night.

Latest posts