What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You fcken bit me, dawg.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Timmah said:
You were missing... Cayless and Burt, Cordoba and Wags.

We were missing:

Patten
O'Meley
Mason
Utai
Te Maari
McIlwain
Cleal

and now Tonga. Three internationals as opposed to just one (four if you include Tonga now)

Do the math son.

Utai couldn't even make first grade, Te Maari meh?, Cleal lol, McIlwain bahahaha. :lol:

Honestly Patten & Mason are big looses, to a lesser extent O'Meley. We had the form fullback of the NRL and leading point scorer out, kiwi Captain, an ex SOO player in Wagon out, and Cordoba who has played every game this year.

You had it over us injuries just slightly, however Morrin not getting sent off makes it even.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Utai played first grade last he was injured (R12 v Knights IIRC)
Te Maari was one of our best before he got injured, similar to Kouparitsas.
Cleal was sometimes a liability. McIlwain is a very unlucky kid.

As for Morrin, name the last player sent off for biting.

imasharkie

Coach
Willie's rant goes to show how desperate the Doggies are.

Biting should be classed in the highest rating.

The rest of this season and all of next season should be Moron's penalty.

Maybe Willie should be charged with bringing the game into disrepute for siding with a blatant biter.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
But Timmerr...you don't want his contract torn up.

You don't appear as committed to the cause as some of your fellow fans. At least that what they were saying last Friday. One wonders if they are so comitted now that that Willie is using the vibe defence.

Timmah

Staff member
Willow said:
But Timmerr...you don't want his contract torn up.

You don't appear as committed to the cause as some of your fellow fans. At least that what they were saying last Friday. One wonders if they are so comitted now that that Willie is using the vibe defence.

I wasn't one of them and that's not my opinion. I simply want him off the field for the rest of the season. If he comes back next year so be it but I don't want him taking the field for us between now and the end of September.

Timmah

Staff member
I know you were asking Cammo but I disagree with Mason.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Timmah said:
Utai played first grade last he was injured (R12 v Knights IIRC)
Te Maari was one of our best before he got injured, similar to Kouparitsas.
Cleal was sometimes a liability. McIlwain is a very unlucky kid.

As for Morrin, name the last player sent off for biting.

He played a couple of games in which he struggled :lol: . TeMaari is just another Armit, Koup sh*ts all over him in the skill department. Cleal has been crap since Parra, McIlwain has had injury problems but using him as an excuse is just biased;-)

How often does it occur? very hard to prove. However with the footage of the incident, the marks which the ref saw he had to go. He'll get atleast 6 weeks for that and that justifys him being sent, hell we didn't even get a penalty for it:roll:

Timmah

Staff member
Te Maari another Armit? You f**kstick he's a backrower not a prop forward. :lol: You clearly don't watch Dogs games.

Sook all you like you whinging skirt, you still won the game....

Far less convincingly than you should have.

scottyeel

Bench
Timmah said:
Te Maari another Armit? You f**kstick he's a backrower not a prop forward. :lol: You clearly don't watch Dogs games.

Sook all you like you whinging skirt, you still won the game....

Far less convincingly than you should have.
f**king sore loser.
Should worry more about your own rabble dodgey, slip sliding away.

Timmah

Staff member
With a few players returning from injury in the next couple of weeks I'm looking forward to some improved performances.

Instead of being an abusive f**k, why not have a look at the fact that your side should've won by much more against our self-confessed rabble? Good win, great game, but the scoreline flattered us.