What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You fcken bit me, dawg.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
"I don't think i'll do it again" :lol: he plays in the front row, is he going to bite someone everytime he gets hit in a strong tackle?

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Wheelsy said:
That's exactly what I thought. He tells us he doesn't remember anything, and then retells the whole incident?

"Oh I was concussed, I don't remember anything about it. Except for the part in the 38th minute where Tahu caught me slightly high, and I hit my head. I gave him only a slight nibble to get him off me. It was quite a cool night, due to the mediocre weather during the day. I had Weet-bix for breakfast, followed by a hearty lunch of roast lamb on sandwiches. I put the toaster on 3, Medium-brown..."
:lol:

ShineDog

Juniors
The Dogs will be looking for a new back rower this week....maybe the should do some mid yr poaching like the vast majority of teams seem to be doing.

sooperdooper

First Grade
haha morrin is a tool i cant beleive what he has said!
and timmah you think it was a bad tackle? you must be kidding!

eels_fan_01

Bench
ShineDog said:
Typical response from somebody who has no idea ...." Go f*ck yourself mate ".:crazy:

I have the idea that Bulldogs from their players to their supporters are pieces of sh*t. Pretty sure most other NRL fans would agree.

El Diablo

Post Whore
l
http://www.leaguehq.com.au/news/news/look-we-all-make-mistakes/2007/08/04/1185648204700.html

Look, we all make mistakes

Willie Mason | August 5, 2007

I REALLY hope the judiciary doesn't throw the book at Brad Morrin.

What happened on Friday night was totally out of character because you couldn't meet a nicer bloke. That's why we were all so stunned to see what he did.

In fact, the only person more stunned than the Eels' Timana Tahu was the man who bit him. When he got into the sheds we all asked him why he did it and all he could say was, "I don't know, I don't know".

"Moz" was really embarrassed by it and feels he's let the team down. It's hard for him because he's been playing some good football and contributing. Even though he's not one of the big names in the NRL everyone knows he's a decent bloke.

At some stage we all do something we regret and it was his turn on Friday night. This sort of thing is not normally his go and he'll take full responsibility for the outcome.

There's not much point trying to pretend it didn't happen - it was picked up on TV and you could even see the bite marks.

At full-time Moz shook hands with "T" and was very apologetic, but there's really nothing more he can do about it now. It certainly doesn't help to have Eels boss Denis Fitzgerald come out and demand he be rubbed out for 10 weeks. There's no need for him to kick a guy when he's down - he should just butt out.

It would be a tragedy to see Morrin on the sidelines for a long time just for one moment of madness. He's better off copping a few weeks' suspension and coughing up a fine. It's up to the judiciary but I hope they are a bit lenient and don't rub him out for the rest of the season.

He's a great bloke, one of the funniest guys you will ever meet, and one of my closest mates. He doesn't deserve to be remembered as a biter. We'll just have to write it off as a brain snap.

It's a shame the incident took the spotlight away from how good a game it was. I didn't enjoy that we lost and I was helpless to do anything about it on the sidelines.

But I don't think we'll be fearing the Eels too much in the semi-finals if we run into them. They fielded pretty much their best side while we had a heap of blokes on the sidelines.

You've got to give the Eels credit - that try by Krisnan Inu was something special - but at times our defence was disgraceful up the middle. There were some positives but "Folkesy" - coach Steve Folkes - was filthy with some of the soft tries. From now on we have to win some games or we're in serious danger of missing out on the semis.

If there's one thing we're keen for at this club it's to cut out the on- and off-field dramas. The leadership group got together recently and decided for the players to stay away from Kings Cross and impose a 10pm curfew during nights out. We decided that if you break curfew or break the rules you're dropped - simple as that. It's a pact that shows how serious we are about performing at our best.

It also shows we're serious about improving our image at the Bulldogs. Alcohol has been a common factor in some of the bad headlines, so this is our way of dealing with the issue.

so Willie thinks he's entitled to an opinion but Fitzy isn't :roll:

and why would it be a tragedy, Willie??

he committed one of the lowest acts in the game and should be rubbed out for a long time. good bloke or not.

mickdo

Coach
Moffo said:
absolutely they can be reversed, but the ref didn't see it in person so i don't think he is allowed to reverse it.
That's crap Moffo. If the ref and touchies miss a high shot on a player who is floored, then the VR can tip him as to the shot and the ref can award the penalty despite not having seen it. Why that didn't happen in this instance when it was such a blatant indescretion is beyond me. Imagine if the dogs had scored off the back of the penalty and gone on to win by 2 points!!! :crazy:

Y2Eel

First Grade
But I don't think we'll be fearing the Eels too much in the semi-finals if we run into them. They fielded pretty much their best side while we had a heap of blokes on the sidelines.

Please take that approach if the eels meet your meat head squad in the semis...

El Diablo

Post Whore
with Morrin and Mason out there looking for sympathy it seems like someone has had a word to them to try sway the judiciary

El Diablo

Post Whore
Y2Eel said:

Please take that approach if the eels meet your meat head squad in the semis...

the bloke has nfi

the Eels didn't have a full strength side

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Willie Mason said:
He's a great bloke, one of the funniest guys you will ever meet, and one of my closest mates.
A spirited defence from Willie. Its the vibe of the thing.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
You were missing... Cayless and Burt, Cordoba and Wags.

We were missing:

Patten
O'Meley
Mason
Utai
Te Maari
McIlwain
Cleal

and now Tonga. Three internationals as opposed to just one (four if you include Tonga now)

Do the math son.

Y2Eel

First Grade
Timmah said:

We were missing:

Patten
O'Meley
Mason
Utai
Te Maari
McIlwain
Cleal

and now Tonga. Three internationals as opposed to just one (four if you include Tonga now)

Do the math son.
1 current the rest arent near international level anymore/yet....

And what i ment is willie is going to be that cocky they wont win a game again...

El Diablo

Post Whore
Timmah said:

We were missing:

Patten
O'Meley
Mason
Utai
Te Maari
McIlwain
Cleal

Do the math son.

wtf has Tonga got to do with this :?

he played

are you saying ALL thise players would've played on Friday if available?? lol

pigs arse

Latest posts