What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You fcken bit me, dawg.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
mattyg said:
not hard when you see that rubbish from one of your players. I'll be happy to never see him in a dogs jersey again.

mate i didn't know what was going on and thought it was BS when it occured, then i saw the replay and couldn'[t believe how obvious it was. And i noticed the crowd on the replay went quiet as well, they knew as well.

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
Roberts has so much more talent than finch, but the dogs can never seem to use him...

When Burt comes back, id be game for starting him at FB, with Inu in the centres and Ben Smith in the Backrow - PJ hooker.

Riddell comes on, plays at backrow, Ben Smith goes to centre, Inu to FB and Burt to 5/8 with Finch taking hooker. This could work a treat IMO

Sir Biffo

Bench
Gee first Kane Cleal, now "Mad" Brad Morrin will be out.

Hope Canterbury have a few more Fred Briggs' to fill in for these "quality" players that keep missing game for the Dogs.

I'm also awaiting Timmah/Dodge/whatever he's calling himself this week to come in and try and justify Mad Brad's chow down.

morri (cWo)

First Grade
mattyg said:
not hard when you see that rubbish from one of your players. I'll be happy to never see him in a dogs jersey again.

good to hear mate but i think if it was anyway good e.g. SBW, Mason, Ryan etc you wouldnt be saying the same thing

Macsta

Juniors
Sorry I just had to.

morronsd7.jpg

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
Sir Biffo said:

Hope Canterbury have a few more Fred Briggs' to fill in for these "quality" players that keep missing game for the Dogs.

I'm also awaiting Timmah/Dodge/whatever he's calling himself this week to come in and try and justify Mad Brad's chow down.

His reaction will be entirely dependant on the response of the media.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Sir Biffo said:

you have no idea dude!!! he saw a whitehead on Tahu's and done him a favour ffs!

mattyg

Bench
morri (cWo) said:
good to hear mate but i think if it was anyway good e.g. SBW, Mason, Ryan etc you wouldnt be saying the same thing

yeah i would...Morrin's bite was as clear as daylight. Doesn't matter who done it, that was disgraceful

m0j0

Bench
Macsta said:
It's raining coins, hallelujah!

Ahh, but it was only a very small minority of Eels fans. In fact, it was more than likely supporters from other clubs dressed as Eels fans to give Eels supporters a bad name. ;-)

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I agree and hope Moz is rubbed out for a month or so, disgraceful act. Shouldn't clear the Eels players of the lifting tackle or the headslam though.

Furthermore, I fail to see how one geniused bench player's actions reflect on the whole team.

dio

Juniors
I am posting this under my husband account, however all future post will be under Dogsgirl

I am a dogs supporter watching the game with my young sons and was disgusted with the conduct of Morrin. I was embarressed that my sons saw me supporting a team that had such a d***head playing for them.

Tonight I was glad that my my sons to support the Eels!!!! I don't want my sons doing that sort of thing on the field whilst playing for there junior club.

I have joined the forum tonight after reading some of the posts and will validate my registration on Monday.

Posted by Dogsgirl (Wife of Dio)

badav

Bench
One of the stupidest acts i can recall seeing on a football field. Dont know what prompted him to do it first of all, and second of all how he ever thought he would get away with it.

mattyg

Bench
i think the spear tackle may have prompted him to do it, but either way, no excuse for being a grub and doing that sort of sh*t.

Fathead

Bench
Good on the dogs supporters who are not supporting him, but then how can you ? I think its probably the most clear cut evidence of a deliberate bite that Ive ever seen.

mattyg

Bench
i haven't really seen a replay of it since i got home...but at the game i vaguely remember him getting upended and that MAY have prompted him to do it...

no excuses though, and i have not for one second tried to excuse him. He deserves the full force of the judiciary to come down on him.

innsaneink

Referee
Fathead said:
mattyg said:
i think the spear tackle may have prompted him to do it,quote]

Are you for real ???? :lol: :lol:

Try reading fathead, hes not excusing him for it,....hes pointing out what he thinks prompted the action....there was a bit of a headslam too I might add. Not saying that justifies the biting....may just explain WHY he did it.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I think you'll be hard pressed to find a Bulldogs fan on LU who will support him.

ShineDog

Juniors
m0j0 said:
Ahh, but it was only a very small minority of Eels fans. In fact, it was more than likely supporters from other clubs dressed as Eels fans to give Eels supporters a bad name. ;-)

Typical EELS supporter .... Always passing the buck (or in this case the COIN), onto someone else.