What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You fcken bit me, dawg.

Southernsaint

Staff member
Timmah said:
Then you're wrong. Not that it even matters.

So if Mason or SBW bit someone (probably a 2-3 week offence), you'd endorse them being sacked from the team??

Get real.

salivor

First Grade
Southernsaint said:
So if Mason or SBW bit someone (probably a 2-3 week offence), you'd endorse them being sacked from the team??

Get real.

No that'd be what we refer to in the paranoid tinfoil hat wearing business as a media beat up. It wouldn't be their go.

Southernsaint

Staff member
salivor said:
No that'd be what we refer to in the paranoid tinfoil hat wearing business as a media beat up. It wouldn't be their go.

Followed by a "Chief's People" story on The Footy Show where they go and visit some sick kiddies in the hospital...

:shock:

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Low act, shame he didn't run the ball up again after it

Surprised most Parra fans have a problem with it though, afterall, most of them defended coin throwing last week

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
F**k me, I agree that he's a cat and should be punished and you still find a way to attack and undermine?

Get a grip.

MORRIN bit him, MORRIN should be in trouble.

innsaneink

Referee
kav said:
My question is do they eye test touch judges?
The verification of the bite mark was a hoot.

Kav

That it was....sorta like the punchline to an amusing episode...Hindy found it all a bit of a lark
"You bit him, youre gone hahaha"

Y2Eel

First Grade
i still want to know how he didnt get sent off and how the bulldogs got the penalty.... Bumstead is a terrible ref these days.. Maybe they should get Gretal the big brother host to run the 10 metres and have bill harrigan giving her instuctions in her ear she'd do a better job then most of these nuffy's out there...

Timmah

Staff member
Tahu carried on in the tackle, and retaliated to the bite.

You still won anyway :sleeper:

Y2Eel

First Grade
Timmah said:

So he retaliated to a indescretion by morrin, he should have been given his marching orders instead the dogs were able to attack the eels line...

Hamstead is a Joke

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Timmah said:

No Moron carried on in the tackle, he bit someone remember :) Tahu's tackle was just a good strong piece of defense.

Timmah

Staff member
Show me in the rule book where retaliation is acceptable?

I'm not trying to dismiss Morrin's action - he's a filthy grub no doubt about it - but Hampstead wouldn't have blown the penalty to the Dogs without reason.

But really, if we want to talk about Hampstead, I can give you several examples of his poor decisions in the ruck that seemed to continually cost us scoring opportunities and field position last night. Just a pity we weren't good enough when we did have the ball I suppose.

salivor

First Grade
Nothing in the tackle, the penalty was given for Tahu's slap which was in retaliation to the bite. The first offence should've been penalised and the video referee had an age to inform the referee of the clear evidence had Hampstead and his touchies missed it live.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Timmah said:
Show me in the rule book where retaliation is acceptable?

I'm not trying to dismiss Morrin's action - he's a filthy grub no doubt about it - but Hampstead wouldn't have blown the penalty to the Dogs without reason.

But really, if we want to talk about Hampstead, I can give you several examples of his poor decisions in the ruck that seemed to continually cost us scoring opportunities and field position last night. Just a pity we weren't good enough when we did have the ball I suppose.
As i said earlier, would you just let someone bite you and do nothing about it????????

Timmah

Staff member
How salivor saw it is most likely spot on. I'm in two minds about the tackle. From the other end it looks like Hindy possibly got him above the horizontal by the legs but that remains to be seen. Tahu's contact around the head was also dubious.

If those two are fine (which they well could be) then Morrin's bite is the first offence and Parra should've gotten the penalty.

Timmah

Staff member
Timmah said:
Show me in the rulebook where retaliation is acceptable?

I've said what I need to say. You need to continue interpreting that statement ;-)

Timmah

Staff member
How is your question relevant?

We're talking about the rules of the game, not a random bloke on the street.

On the football field, retaliation to any sort of action is not acceptable. That is, IMO, why the Dogs would've earned the penalty.

Mr Saab

Referee
Timmah said:

Carried on????????????

He did nothing wrong. Nothing. He tackled him....hard...end of story.
Do you have a severe case of conjunctivitis or a severe case of dumbshyte?