What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You fcken bit me, dawg.

gong_eagle

First Grade
200_eelsbite,0.jpg

Mr Saab

Referee
Yesssssssssss.
Whats your point.
Lucky it was a tahu slap and not a Jamain Lowe right

eagle rock

Juniors
Timmah said:
I think you'll be hard pressed to find a Bulldogs fan on LU who will support him.

just wondering if it had been SBW, Tonga,El Masri or one of the top shelf boys....wether the dogs fans' would still be happy to give them the punt. Me thinks 'cause Morrins a neville, they're happy to feed him to the dogs!(pun fully intended):cool:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
hineyrulz said:
Off course he did, he's lucky he didn't get his block knocked off.

Provocation or not he struck him. Not to mention the tackle itself could be classified as either lifting or a headslam.

However I do not condone Morrin's actions and hope to see him suspended.

just wondering if it had been SBW, Tonga,El Masri or one of the top shelf boys....wether the dogs fans' would still be happy to give them the punt. Me thinks 'cause Morrins a neville, they're happy to feed him to the dogs!(pun fully intended):cool:

Morrin's been a gun for us in the past few weeks without Shrek and it'll be hard to replace him. Even if it was Sonny or Reni or Sherwin or Hazem, the opinion would be the same.

LESStar58

Referee
Also, anyone think hindmarsh will have a case to answer for the lifting tackle and tahu for the head slam?

Not that it's any excuse for Morrin biting him but Hindmarsh put him in a pretty dangerous position to begin with.....

hineyrulz

Post Whore
So Timmah, if someone bit you you would cop it????? He deserved to get his head smashed in.

gong_eagle

First Grade
LESStar58 said:
that was farkin' blatant! He's a goner.

Didn't look like much in it til I saw the slow motion replay.

How funny was the CSI touchie?! :crazy:

dogbiteks7.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol:

salivor

First Grade
Hindmarsh doesn't put his hands between Morrins legs, Morrin doesn't go past the horizontal and Tahu is trying to fling the arm with the ball and not the head to the ground. Seems like a hard but fair tackle to me, only indescretion I can see if some filthy player taking a chomp on Tahu's arm.

kav

Juniors
My question is do they eye test touch judges?
The verification of the bite mark was a hoot.

Kav

JoeD

First Grade
I saw it for the first time on youtube a couple of minutes ago. Fairly blatant. Should go for many weeks. My question about the whole thing is what would've happened if Tahu said he didn't want to go on with it? Would Morrin be on report? Would he get charged? Why ask Tahu his opinion, you don't ask a person getting high tackled if he wants to go on with it. Asking him puts a lot of unneeded pressure on the victim.
Biting is low but not that low. Eye gauge/king hit are both worse as they have the potential to do way more damage than a bite.

ByRd

First Grade
Bloody Morrin, have never been a fan of his and he is just a dumb player. I hope he gets suspended and Folksey realises that he should never see the top grade again and they better not re-new his contract which i think is what they are doing, bloody big waste. Cant stand the fker.

Southernsaint

Staff member
Timmah said:
Provocation or not he struck him. Not to mention the tackle itself could be classified as either lifting or a headslam.

However I do not condone Morrin's actions and hope to see him suspended.

Morrin's been a gun for us in the past few weeks without Shrek and it'll be hard to replace him. Even if it was Sonny or Reni or Sherwin or Hazem, the opinion would be the same.

LMFAO - somehow I don't believe you...

Latest posts