What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You fcken bit me, dawg.

Macsta

Juniors
Agent Mulder said:
You can see Morrin biting Tahu, Are you f**king blind? Moi Moi was proved Innocent, And as for missing players, We had out Burt (Leading Pointscorer at the time and playing out of his skin), Cayless,Wagon and Cordoba who were all in top form before they were injured.

So don't pull this We had out Mason etc etc out, The Eels had players out as well.

lol, your sig is terrible but oh so funny

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Agent Mulder said:
You can see Morrin biting Tahu, Are you f**king blind? Moi Moi was proved Innocent, And as for missing players, We had out Burt (Leading Pointscorer at the time and playing out of his skin), Cayless,Wagon and Cordoba who were all in top form before they were injured.

So don't pull this We had out Mason etc etc out, The Eels had players out as well.

LOL hahahah Mulder Owns him!!

ShineDog

Juniors
Agent Mulder said:

Mate you missed the whole point....:crazy:

I agree that the guy committed a crime, BUT there is no need to refer to one guy's actions...... as the views and actions of an entire club!!

Agent Mulder

Bench
ShineDog said:
Mate you missed the whole point....:crazy:

I agree that the guy committed a crime, BUT there is no need to refer to one guy's actions...... as the views and actions of an entire club!!

Get over it mate, If the Dogs didn't do half the sh*t they do then people wouldn't look down on them so much.

Macsta

Juniors
Agent Mulder said:
Yeah i was laughing alot tonight myself watching Brett Finch outplay Ben Roberts.

I was laughing at that nice pearler he had on his eye, maybe thats why he was on song more then usual, he couldnt see.

Macsta

Juniors
Agent Mulder said:
Get over it mate, If the Dogs didn't do half the sh*t they do then people wouldn't look down on them so much.

It's raining coins, hallelujah!

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Morron was lucky he wasn't sent off, actually how wasn't he? the ref and touchie acknolwedged that he was bitten, they saw everything, why wasn't he sent?

ShineDog

Juniors
Agent Mulder said:

As if I would listen to a Brett Finch Supporter :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: !!!!

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Macsta said:
lol, your sig is terrible but oh so funny

Got a head like a bulldog licking piss off a thistle, doesn't he?

Gotta say though, Finch is playing pretty well this year - gotten the narky, whiny s**t out of his game. Plenty of passion.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Poupou Escobar said:

Gotta say though, Finch is playing pretty well this year - gotten the narky, whiny s**t out of his game. Plenty of passion.

You suck dude, Finch hasn't been that great, stop partronising Finch.

Macsta

Juniors
Poupou Escobar said:

I agree , he is doing awesome at eels, much better then the sook he was at the roosters.

And about morrin, yes he should of got sent off, but WHY THE HELL DID WE GET THE PENALTY GO OUR WAY? Wrong call.

Agent Mulder

Bench
ShineDog said:
As if I would listen to a Brett Finch Supporter :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: !!!!

Actually im a Jarryd Hayne supporter, Finchy has done ok this year, He can play better though.

mattyg

Bench
Ron Jeremy said:
Glad to hear bulldogs supporters who have some sense;-)

not hard when you see that rubbish from one of your players. I'll be happy to never see him in a dogs jersey again.

Latest posts