What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You go girls

BLM01

First Grade
i think we got ourselves into the game and in front in the last 10 or so minutes, if we can keep that momentum in the 2nd half we should come away with the 2 points.
Elsie Albert has been disappointing this season, she is too slow around the ruck in defence, i think as the girls are getting better they can handle her now, the game has improved since the 1st season even from the last season, Bent as well has been disappointing this season.
Congrats on the win always take that however youb are right
A few more have players have been disappointing this season.
Emma at the back does not appear fully fit and our attack this year has regressed.
The GF last year showed we needed to improve our forward pack (except for Albert & kezzie) as we got rolled in the middle and our halves (taking poor options) and we have not done that.
We should of thrown the kitchen sink at Bremmer to play 6 for us as she stars there as well.
Whilst Sowie publicly talks his girls up (nothing wrong with that) but he continually refers to some as the best in the world (fullback, winger and hookers) and I think the Dragons thought they were a certainty to challenge the Roosters this year for the title and they have been dealt a few shocks.
We may get there but after what I saw the Titans game live we have a long way to go and are a mile behind the Chooks.

justadragon

Bench
Well done girls , got out of jail with that one, good to see nailing the golden point on first attempt. So far I see this a the Roosters setting the bar and we have to match up to it. Once again well done and hopefully we can see a bit more of that attacking flair from Emma and Teagan.

Saint52

Juniors
Our defence last 2 games has been poor.
Seems our depth is lacking this year.
Hopefully Sowie can fix up this week against no 2 team then semis.

BLM01

First Grade
Our defence last 2 games has been poor.
Seems our depth is lacking this year.
Hopefully Sowie can fix up this week against no 2 team then semis.
The thing is this week it is only bragging rights. We will play the Knights in the first semi again unless the Roosters get beaten by Parra who have not won a game and the Knights flog us by plenty

BLM01

First Grade
These girls are terrible in defense. Every time the knights go down they score. Can't make 1 on 1 tackles at all. Softest tries ever.
Yep.. our middles have a lot less leg speed making metres compared to better opposition which was exposed in the GF last year.
We have regressed in that part and we need to find a good 5/8th again
Our left hand side defence gets targeted a lot
But was Sowie foxing today with team selections..we will see