What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You go girls

Dragon David

First Grade
Interesting to see how many of our current squad we sign up, the signing of Raecene McGregor is interesting she is a very good at controlling a game and getting the team around the, cant see them holding onto Pearson if thats the case.
Hopefully we sign up a few from last year in Tonegato, Davis, Apps, Berry etc, with the new teams coming in, will be lots of movement with players, we really missed our chance of winning the GF when we lost to the roosters, will be harder now..
Kezie Apps gone to the Tigers.:(

BLM01

First Grade
Kezie Apps gone to the Tigers.:(

A good leader , back rower and club female legend achieving all levels.
But she has proven last 2 years she is getting towards the backend and lost that impact on field. at NRLW level
Tigers are ceratinly are going to use her for schoolling players at the new club.
She has played under Kimmorley at State Cup level

BLM01

First Grade
Seen Millie on TV lately joked to wife she must be going to the Rorters because a lot of male player seem to get on the footy shows.
I will stretch that to all media platforms and some high end corporate advertising + whatever they offer in "life after footy". Transfer a few units etc into your name
Anyway the point is it is "not what you know" but "who your club owner knows"

Gomarchin

Juniors
I will stretch that to all media platforms and some high end corporate advertising + whatever they offer in "life after footy". Transfer a few units etc into your name
Anyway the point is it is "not what you know" but "who your club owner knows"
And the Dragons owner is the Invisible Man with no interest in the club or willing to spend any more than he has to.

BLM01

First Grade
And the Dragons owner is the Invisible Man with no interest in the club or willing to spend any more than he has to.
Dont be so sure. Bruce gordon is building this large residential / commercial devlopment at cost of $400mill " WIN Grand" in the centre of town (over 3 towers - one being the highest in the CBD). I dare say hopefully our better or marquee players will have some units kept for them, rented or lived in an transfer title at end or just after end of a contract before the next etc. All clubs do it.

Dragon David

First Grade
Looks like we basically have lost the whole top 17 give or take, Teagan Berry is the only one im not sure about, Rooster will win it getting Boyle and Davis gives them more firepower.
It is the pits and of course the Roosters will win it. They always get the best of everything, so ram it up them I say!

BLM01

First Grade
Looks like we basically have lost the whole top 17 give or take, Teagan Berry is the only one im not sure about, Rooster will win it getting Boyle and Davis gives them more firepower.
That is an over statement. Keele Browne, McGrath West, Targett. McGregor, Sautia resigned and a few I forgotten + plenty still to be signed.
Some of our new forwards although mcGregor played for us before are good signings too
The ones we lost thus far are not huge. We are making room hopefully to keep Tonegato and a couple of other good backs

That is an over statement. Keele Browne, McGrath West, Targett. McGregor, Sautia resigned and a few I forgotten + plenty still to be signed.
Some of our new forwards although mcGregor played for us before are good signings too
The ones we lost thus far are not huge. We are making room hopefully to keep Tonegato and a couple of other good backs
Tonegato has or will be signing with the Sharks and has already told the Dragons she is leaving

AyiosYiorgos

Coach
This was our team for the last game, 4 of them we have signed, all the rest are rumoured to be signing with other clubs or unknown, bar Teagan Berry i haven't heard any news, we have lost both our hookers and our fullback and up and coming 2nd rower as well, we will see who else we sign up over the next few weeks
1.Emma Tonegato *CRONULLA Rumoured
2.Teagan Berry *UNKNOWN
4.Page McGregor *SIGNED
6.Taliah Fuimaono *TITANS
5.Andie Robinson *CRONULLA Rumoured
19.Zali Hopkins *SIGNED
7.Rachael Pearson *UNKNOWN
8.Elsie Albert *PARRA Rumoured
9.Keeley Davis *ROOSTERS Rumoured
11.Kezie Apps *TIGERS
12.Shaylee Bent *TITANS
16.Monalisa Soliola *RAIDERS
13.Holli Wheeler *UNKNOWN - RETIRED
INTERCHANGE
14.Quincy Dodd *CRONULLA Rumoured
15.Talei Holmes *UNKNOWN
17.Tara McGrath-West *SIGNED
21.Shontelle Stowers *UNKNOWN
RESERVES
18Renee Targett *SIGNED

BLM01

First Grade
This was our team for the last game, 4 of them we have signed, all the rest are rumoured to be signing with other clubs or unknown, bar Teagan Berry i haven't heard any news, we have lost both our hookers and our fullback and up and coming 2nd rower as well, we will see who else we sign up over the next few weeks
1.Emma Tonegato *CRONULLA Rumoured
2.Teagan Berry *UNKNOWN
4.Page McGregor *SIGNED
6.Taliah Fuimaono *TITANS
5.Andie Robinson *CRONULLA Rumoured
19.Zali Hopkins *SIGNED
7.Rachael Pearson *UNKNOWN
8.Elsie Albert *PARRA Rumoured
9.Keeley Davis *ROOSTERS Rumoured
11.Kezie Apps *TIGERS
12.Shaylee Bent *TITANS
16.Monalisa Soliola *RAIDERS
13.Holli Wheeler *UNKNOWN - RETIRED
INTERCHANGE
14.Quincy Dodd *CRONULLA Rumoured
15.Talei Holmes *UNKNOWN
17.Tara McGrath-West *SIGNED
21.Shontelle Stowers *UNKNOWN
RESERVES
18Renee Targett *SIGNED
You left out keele browne No. 3..who was in the squad all last year +
rumoured and unknown still might be with us + we have added 4-5 new signings
Only 4 of our squad are confirmed left maybe 5 if Emma is done to Sharks as reported
Have not heard Holly has retired?.. if so good luck to her to. She is ageing like kezzie
Except for Keeley davis & Emma those othered rumoured losses are no biggies either
I would of said Elsie Albert was a big loss after 2021 but she was a shadow of that player last year but did have injury probs

AyiosYiorgos

Coach
Only 4 of our squad are confirmed left maybe 5 if Emma is done to Sharks as reported
Have not heard Holly has retired?.. if so good luck to her to. She is ageing like kezzie
Except for Keeley davis & Emma those othered rumoured losses are no biggies either
I would of said Elsie Albert was a big loss after 2021 but she was a shadow of that player last year but did have injury probs
As i said that was our team list for the last game, Keele Brown wasn't in the top 17 for the last game.
Holly will probably go around, the ones rumoured and unknown wont be there as per the article i posted above, agree re Davis and Emma are big losses, hopefully we can keep Berry as well, also agree re Albert as the other girls get better at tackling and wrestling etc Albert is easier nullified..

BLM01

First Grade
As i said that was our team list for the last game, Keele Brown wasn't in the top 17 for the last game.
Holly will probably go around, the ones rumoured and unknown wont be there as per the article i posted above, agree re Davis and Emma are big losses, hopefully we can keep Berry as well, also agree re Albert as the other girls get better at tackling and wrestling etc Albert is easier nullified..
I think Teagan is staying but I will try and find out
We have to sign some of last years team otherwise we won’t have a squad
My opinion it was too early to have a 10 tram comp , there is not enough talent for that level to fill and to support the wages
They needed to consolidate for a few more years with 6 teams

AyiosYiorgos

Coach
Current Players we have signed
  • Alexis Tauaneai
  • Angelina Teakaraanga Katoa (Roosters)
  • Bobbi Law (Knights)
  • Cortez Te Pou
  • Ella Koster
  • Jamilee Bright
  • Kaarla Cowan
  • Keele Browne (re-signed)
  • Maddison Weatherall
  • Margot Vella
  • Page McGregor (re-signed)
  • Sara Sautia (Broncos)
  • Raecene McGregor (Roosters)
  • Renee Targett (re-signed)
  • Tara McGrath-West (re-signed)
  • Zali Hopkins (re-signed)

Holly Wheeler is another Dragon off to the Sharks

Latest posts