What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You go girls

I think Teagan is staying but I will try and find out
We have to sign some of last years team otherwise we won’t have a squad
My opinion it was too early to have a 10 tram comp , there is not enough talent for that level to fill and to support the wages
They needed to consolidate for a few more years with 6 teams
I think there is having watched a number of the state comp games plus the interest from overseas players will increase and rugby players switching codes will also increase as the NRLW players become better paid and move towards full time professionalism

This was our team for the last game, 4 of them we have signed, all the rest are rumoured to be signing with other clubs or unknown, bar Teagan Berry i haven't heard any news, we have lost both our hookers and our fullback and up and coming 2nd rower as well, we will see who else we sign up over the next few weeks
1.Emma Tonegato *CRONULLA Rumoured
2.Teagan Berry *UNKNOWN
4.Page McGregor *SIGNED
6.Taliah Fuimaono *TITANS
5.Andie Robinson *CRONULLA Rumoured
19.Zali Hopkins *SIGNED
7.Rachael Pearson *UNKNOWN
8.Elsie Albert *PARRA Rumoured
9.Keeley Davis *ROOSTERS Rumoured
11.Kezie Apps *TIGERS
12.Shaylee Bent *TITANS
16.Monalisa Soliola *RAIDERS
13.Holli Wheeler *UNKNOWN - RETIRED
INTERCHANGE
14.Quincy Dodd *CRONULLA Rumoured
15.Talei Holmes *UNKNOWN
17.Tara McGrath-West *SIGNED
21.Shontelle Stowers *UNKNOWN
RESERVES
18Renee Targett *SIGNED
Rachael Pearson - Parramatta - 3 year deal

AyiosYiorgos

Coach
Signed another player today Sophie Clancy from the Knights

AyiosYiorgos

Coach

Dragons set for history​

St George Illawarra could create some more NRLW history in 2023 after the club announced the services of Roxy Murdoch-Masila on Saturday.

The wife of Dragons forward Ben Murdoch-Masila, Roxy shifts south from the Titans to join Jamie Soward's new-look squad.

If she takes the field, it would be the first time a husband-wife combination played at the same club across both competitions at the same time.
Previously, retired forward Bec Young, wife of ex-Knight Mick Young, was the first to play in the NRLW but not at the same club, while Yasmin Clydsdale did so too last year with former Raider and Knight Adam Clydsdale previously playing in the NRL.

AyiosYiorgos

Coach
Roosters will win it that is their aim to win now and purchase quality players year in year out to supplement the current team, Boyle, Davis and Amber Hall are massive gains they will pretty much have majority of their top squad, the Dragons we are happy to build for the future and possibly contest a GF every 3-5 years, i have looked at the squad we are assembling, no fullback currently, possibly Berry playing fullbacknas she got selected there this week for Illawarra and Emma moved to lock, squad we have is massive on potential, still have spots open see who else we get.

And just like that Mille Boyle gets introduced to Ch9 commentary.
Back to the Dragons @AyiosYiorgos looks like he is correct, we have lost a good % of our higher profile players
The Dragons now have to build a NRLW side as well although some weree are not big losses
Is it the club?, Sowie? Haran?..or all 3
Take you pick

i think its just, more teams = more opportunity for more players so more movement

Dragon David

First Grade
Looks like we have lost slmost all of our complete NRLW team from last year not much left long season for the girls
It's the pits. Even Apps gone who I thought was a Dragon for life. There is no loyalty anymore and even though I would still have interest in the women's competition, that interest has waned.

Latest posts