What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You go girls

I missed the first half, but we were leading the Gold Coast comfortably at half time before running out 26-12 winners. A lot of Titans-friendly refereeing in the second half to get them back in the contest but they still were unable to score until the last few minutes.
A very good, consistent and disciplined display - from what I saw.
So nothing at all like the blokes...

Ghostrider22

Juniors
I missed the first half, but we were leading the Gold Coast comfortably at half time before running out 26-12 winners. A lot of Titans-friendly refereeing in the second half to get them back in the contest but they still were unable to score until the last few minutes.
A very good, consistent and disciplined display - from what I saw.
So nothing at all like the blokes...
What do expect with Allan shortall he is a Parra ref

BLM01

First Grade
Andie Robinson has a good chance of grabbing that centre spot, hopefully Cassie Staples is another Emma Tonegato on the wing.
Andie and Keele will switch around at times in attack where keele will go to wing
Yes Keele knows there is pressure for positions
But her defence is good and she played pretty safe today and maybe has earnt to keep her spot for know.
Soward was not a happy chappy at half time with them all but as others have said he is passionate