What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You go girls

ALX25

Bench
Illawarra Steelers 2024 Train on Squads
Tarsha Gale Cup

Anika Green, Ashlyn Breust, Bianca Jones, Brielle Luccitti, Bronte Wilson, Charlotte Basham, Chelsea Savill, Darcy Eade, Ella Koster, Evie McGrath, Herewaka Pohatu, Hope Millard, Indie Bostock, Jayla Commins, Jorja Correia-Kauter, Kasey Reh, Katie Stevens, Makayla McFayden, Maria Paseka, Mia-Rose Walsh, Monica Fasavalu-Fa'amausili, Rangitaiki Pohatu, Rhian Yeo, Ruby Marshall, Shayla Moreton-Stewart, Sienna Leslie, Sienna Yeo, Talea Miller, Teagan Smede

Lisa Fiaola Cup
Abby Warren, Alex Down, Alysha Eti, April Gray, Arley Hourn, Armani Tanioria, Bella Lord, Bridget Shearer, Charlotte Campbell, Charlotte Holland, Eliza Taylor, Ella Churchill, Ella Greatz, Halle Barrett, Halle Muik, Harper Fursey, Hine-Waiata Nahonga Ponga, Holly Czornobej, Holly Sheldrick, Jayda Lalic, Kate Howle, Kaylia Alvey, Kiara Kostovski, Koffi Brookfield, Maddison Lewis, Maddy Bullock, Madison Hemopo, Marli Stevenson, Matilda Powell, Michala Hardy, Sibeal McNamara, Skye Spencer, Tahanni Kaufusi, Tahleena Jones, Tahlia O'Brien, Tanna Watters, Tori Shipton

Source: The new "Illawarra Steelers" Facebook

BLM01

First Grade
Well done Keele on your first real media one and one
Just now re-sign, dont be tempted to go elsewhere being a South Coast junior

ALX25

Bench
NSWCHS U16 Girls
Ella Churchill - Rabbitohs in '24 but from Illawarra?
Ella Greatz
Michala Hardy
Levini Latu

NSWCHS U18 Girls
Indie Bostock
Koffi Brookfield
Tahlia O'Brien
Herewaka Pohatu
Tori Shipton

NSWCCC
TBA - Sides named but not added to CCC website.

NSWCIS
TBC - squads reduced shortly.

AyiosYiorgos

Coach

Duo sign on in NRLW boost​

The Dragons are thrilled to announce that Alice Gregory and Maatuleio Fotu-Moala will join the NRLW squad on one-year deals.
Gregory links up for the Red V having made a name for herself in Australia's Rugby Sevens program.
An Adelaide native, Gregory grew up playing touch football, netball, and softball before being introduced to Rugby Sevens in 2017 whilst at university.

Having impressed international scouts, she inked a deal with Japanese side the Nagato Blue Angels before moving to Sydney in late 2021 to be a part of the Australian Rugby Sevens program.
The 26-year-old will be getting her first taste of rugby league when she begins preseason training with the squad.
“I’ve never played rugby league, so this season will be a whole new challenge,” Gregory said.
“I was enticed by the growth, support, and investment into the women's game and am excited for the challenge of learning a new code and getting on the field with the girls.”
A one-time Tongan representative, Fotu-Moala comes to the Dragons looking to further her own rugby league career.
Born and raised in South Auckland, Fotu-Moala began her rugby league journey as an 18-year-old at the Ōtāhuhu Leopards before stints at the Ponsonby Ponies and Howick Hornets.
Fotu-Moala, 25, made her international debut for Tonga against the Kiwi Ferns in 2022 before representing her nation again at the South Pacific Games the following year.
“I'm excited about my growth by the end of the season and how far I will have come,” Fotu-Moala said.
“This experience is significant for me in helping me come out of my shell and engage with the real world. Playing alongside legendary and professional athletes is a huge milestone for me and I just want to absorb everything like a sponge, keep my head down, and work hard. I want to come out not only a better player, but a better person.”