What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You go girls

CozDragon

Juniors
Dont be too fooled by that win. It was great and not taking that away from them. but similar to the guys in melb. Newcastle got some injuries but were not good and dare I say it at 10-0 the big C word.
Dragons girls still have a lot of work too do.
I actually thought the girls were pretty dominant from almost start to finish. It was just bad execution in attack and then numerous relieving penalties that led to the Knights two tries. As soon as they stopped with the stupid penalties the knights struggled. Our forward pack really brought it to theirs and won. In saying that, I don't think this Knights side is particularly strong this year, especially losing Johnston for the season now.

I still think overall the side is very young and probably another year or so and a couple dominant forwards away from being consistent challengers. Realistically, they may be able to jag another win or two this year but that will probably be it.

Latest posts