What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You know what really rustles my jimmies

Hallatia

Referee
going back to what prompted dogslife to let me start this.

It grinds my gears how other people try to start game threads in that sub-forum before me:lol:.

I would just like to fill up the first page with threads started by me once and then I won't care who starts them.

Hallatia

Referee
use your hair. A friend of mine made this recommendation to me after his girlfriend complained about him having used her hair for dental floss

dogslife

Coach
going back to what prompted dogslife to let me start this.

It grinds my gears how other people try to start game threads in that sub-forum before me:lol:.

I would just like to fill up the first page with threads started by me once and then I won't care who starts them.

It's your thing, don't let them steal your thunder

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
People who think it's their divine right to start threads.

The lack of ahh bra and genie bra commercials.

dogslife

Coach
I've noticed there is an entirely new channel on FTA devoted to infomercials. Ch 74 from memory, bit of overkill if you ask me. Foxtel ftw anyway

Cliffhanger

Coach
I hate infomercials, had to watch so many when I was guest greeting for Sunrise and the Morning Show, they're the worst. They do take the pressure off a little when a guest is late though.

Cliffhanger

Coach
People on forums who do not accept my superiority over them. I'm better than you, you exist for my amusement.

Apey

Staff member
people using my computer without my permission while i'm away

a gentle reminder to hide my pron better

Cliffhanger

Coach
Yeah despite people existing for my amusement, I'm more amusing than them and thus people never learn their place.