What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You know what really rustles my jimmies

Hallatia

Referee
I don't know why you bother with them. I think the best thing for one as great as you is to become a recluse.

Cliffhanger

Coach
A lot of people on here saying no one is better than them. Somethings gotta give
Well as Woody is the oldest his claim must be disregarded on the grounds that the rest of us will probably outlive him and because he claimed that after my comment, a truly superior person wouldn't copy somebody who is supposedly inferior to them. Always Green's comment must be disregarded because he is a Raiders fan and if a Raiders fan was truly this powerful Canberra would have a better record.

Last edited:

Hallatia

Referee
And Cliffhanger's claim must be disregarded because she doesn't English very well (for the record, I was using "English" as a verb there). So who knows what she really meant by what she said ...

dogslife

Coach
Nice editing Clifton. I saw your massacre of the english language, thought you were better than that

Hallatia

Referee
I would like to nominate dogslife in the category of "best noob" in the FFB Awards.*

*awards may or may not ever actually take place

Ausguy

Coach
twitter facebook myspace and any other form of social networking website...

i dont care if you are at the petrol station and the mars bars are 2 for $5....

just shut up.

Hallatia

Referee
I have a new found love of twitter, but I don't follow people on it. It's great for divulging and receiving news the instant it happens