What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

you know your club is about to fold when..

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
your players are forced to go begging at the railway station...

http://dragons.leagueunlimited.com/news.php?newsid=18357

[SIZE=+1]Greet the Sharkies on your way to work[/SIZE]
Written by: Sharks media
August 12th 2009 10:35 PM

The Sharks NRL squad will be at various Sutherland Shire railway stations tomorrow morning helping to launch a new club initiative aimed at ensuring the short-term financial future of the club.

Meeting and greeting the morning commuters, the Sharks players will be up and about bright an early, with the dual purpose of continuing to 'connect' with the local community as well as to promote this exciting new program.

Details of the new initiative, which is being backed by Sharks legends Monty Porter and Andrew Ettingshausen, will also be made available on the Sharks website tonight, while a major mail out to club members and local residents will also take place.

hmmm.. what next? greet the sharkies when they wash your windscreen at the traffic lights?

Doug2234

First Grade
I might actually catch a train now!!

Im going to laugh so hard in there faces its not funny!

drake

First Grade
Had Corey Hughes, God Botherer and 2 other blokes at Caringbah this morning.

"No thanks mate, I follow Saints." Big grin.

Steel Dragon

Bench
Next they'll be door knocking around Sydney.

"Knock knock"
Excuse me sir/ma'am have you heard about the teachings of Rugby League?
You have? Wonderful.
We are from the Church of Latter Day Sharks and we're here today because WE are looking for salvation. People tell us that Adelaide is the promised land, but frankly, we'd prefer to go to hell.
Oh whats that? You support [insert other team higher on the ladder] ?
Sorry to have wasted your time.

adelaide?

not likely. its stay where we are or bust.

the head is no longer in the sand, however theres a lot of sand in the lungs so we may just choke to death anyway.

beeker is in charge, things seem to be moving.

he must have read my posts about concerts, begging, stealing etc.

Rexxy

Coach
Good on the Sharkies getting out and doing something.

I wouldnt be so cocky at our end. See thread where we aer selling the club merchandise because there is no-one at the TAJ is interested in preserving it.

Just a bunch of puffed out pigeon chested under-managers.

Anyone been to our club lately? It reeks of old age and a lack of ideas.

Does Ron Bennett still get on the dance floor half cut, trying to hook up with people's sisters?

your players are forced to go begging at the railway station...

http://dragons.leagueunlimited.com/news.php?newsid=18357

hmmm.. what next? greet the sharkies when they wash your windscreen at the traffic lights?

brendothejet

First Grade
Good on the Sharkies getting out and doing something.

I wouldnt be so cocky at our end. See thread where we aer selling the club merchandise because there is no-one at the TAJ is interested in preserving it.

Just a bunch of puffed out pigeon chested under-managers.

Anyone been to our club lately? It reeks of old age and a lack of ideas.

Does Ron Bennett still get on the dance floor half cut, trying to hook up with people's sisters?

Ron is indeed there.

Southernsaint

Staff member
Wall Of Support?? Cronulla fans should be lined up against said wall, then have a bulldozer tip it over.

Latest posts