What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You will never win one

BWNB

First Grade
waynebennett_narrowweb__300x382,0.jpg

Fear the Wayne!

Two trial wins...

spider

Coach
maybe so, but he has much more 'win' in his little pinky than the entire sharks team+supporters+board+fans & shire
well he will need the pinky as well as the other 4 digits solely to keep a firm pace with some who are spruiking for him

its a collective association i assume....?

adamkungl

Immortal
Stainers fans were probably the ones who spent Bennett's entire career saying "He's not that great, he had all of QLD to choose players from, lets see how he goes without them".

Hey Syko, i'm in the Sharks forum, does that make me a Sharks fan now?

Syko

Juniors
well he will need the pinky as well as the other 4 digits solely to keep a firm pace with some who are spruiking for him

its a collective association i assume....?

don't be jealous.....you guys have....ricky............LOL

Syko

Juniors
not comps as a merger. With a roster they had they should of won it a few times

still the same dragons, we just carry another club on our shoulders

you will notice this by the 'st george dragons' still being in our name as well as the red V

Quigs

Immortal
Don't forget the Westpacers now Syko.....

How bout we just cut it down to the "Mergers"

No wonder you are confused.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Ausguy

Coach
you are what is going to bring the sh*te to the dragons forum when this all comes undone. remember wayne isnt actually playing for you. if it comes unstuck the pressure will be on and the way dragon supporters are talking it up its gonna hurt.

I think they will go well, they have the team to do it, but thats a lot of pressure. Its a long season...

The Dodger

First Grade
syko, why is it you come in here month and a half before we play?
will you be here when illawarra lose to the sharks?

i dont think so...

also, your team was established in 1999.
the fairies you used to follow havent won a premiership in 30 years.

were you even alive to see it?

i dont think so...

Syko

Juniors
you are what is going to bring the sh*te to the dragons forum when this all comes undone. remember wayne isnt actually playing for you. if it comes unstuck the pressure will be on and the way dragon supporters are talking it up its gonna hurt.

I think they will go well, they have the team to do it, but thats a lot of pressure. Its a long season...

They will deal with the pressure, uncle wayne will take this team to a premiership this year, mark my words.

syko, why is it you come in here month and a half before we play?
will you be here when illawarra lose to the sharks?

i dont think so...

also, your team was established in 1999.
the fairies you used to follow havent won a premiership in 30 years.

were you even alive to see it?

i dont think so...

Illawarra? Sorry I don't support that team.

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=315361

Syko you got your arse kicked in 4c. Is this 'youse guys will never win it' (they must be in the thousands by now) thread some sort of analgesic designed to ease the pain?

Are you the 4c cheerleader? Keep waving those pom poms!

Latest posts