What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You will never win one

Quigs

Immortal
Pssst Thommo

In the good old days when we had someone mouthing off with verbal flatulence we just pointed to the scoreboard.

That was before the game went all politically correct and became boring --

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88

spider

Coach
lol

it certainly has been unhappy times in recent years

and its funny to see them slowly swimming in here thanks to the creator of this thread

you must be starting to salivate quigs at possible feline replacements

Quigs

Immortal
I am starting to make the initial inquiries about another fishing charter. But it doesn't look that crash hot for some great game fishing. Lot of sh!t about.

But I was even thinking of inviting Gregstar come up the gangplank before we depart. Also not to mention that decrepide old farkin' fishin insperctor.

I've heard on good advice that most of the sh!t fish should disappear come late March early April.

Seems to me that the polutant waters around the Merged has given birth to a whole new range of mutant stock.

I wonder if the Creepin' Jesus slipped some of Tony Carrolls taddies into the pond when he hit the gong.

Oh well time will tell.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Quigs

Immortal
Another good stat - quick Thommo here is a chance to excel

Show everyone how quick and intelligent you can be...

The Question is..... (wait for it..... wait for it...)

How Many homegrounds has each side had.

Cronulla Sharks .... ???? (Thommo you can even go back to our inception to get bonus points.)

The Merged Stain George Illawarra Westpac St George Bank Dragons ...??? (Only since the Merger Thommo.)

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Syko

Juniors
enjoy another fail season with trent 'i get injured alot' barrett

you glass chucking bogans

snoozer

Bench
talk about premature ejaculation.

you dont get any points for having a new coach or trial wins syko.

march 13 is when it starts.

enjoy another fail season with trent 'i get injured alot' barrett

you glass chucking bogans

Illawarra Stgeorge deserve to be favourites now they have bennett and anything less then winning the premiership would be an epic fail. I should know, I support the Sharks. Disagree with me Syko

Quigs

Immortal
Syko - if nothing but all ... you are inspirational.

Keep em comin'

Where's Thommo the Stats man?

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Syko

Juniors
Illawarra Stgeorge deserve to be favourites now they have bennett and anything less then winning the premiership would be an epic fail. I should know, I support the Sharks. Disagree with me Syko

No. Anything but a top 8 finish and high effort in the finals, would be an epic fail.

How they have us at equal odds with scumnulla is amazing...

No. Anything but a top 8 finish and high effort in the finals, would be an epic fail.

How they have us at equal odds with scumnulla is amazing...

I have to agree, no way your odds should be that good. But hey your lack of faith in your team and creeping jesus surprises me. Only top 8. Just not good enough. By now the merger should have created a far better result on the field and with the way you guys talk up bennett, I would have thought you would expect far more this year than Brown got you to last year.

Ok well you strive for mediocrity. For mine its dragons for the title or Epic fail

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Personally think it will take bennett a year to get the team he wants.
Brown was bad and bennett needs to clean up.
2010 and 11 will be better for illawarra.
We are contenders this year.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Personally think it will take bennett a year to get the team he wants.
Brown was bad and bennett needs to clean up.
2010 and 11 will be better for illawarra.
We are contenders this year.

Latest posts