What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You will never win one

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Posting from my andriod phone from port macquarie f*ckers still getting used to it.
Injuiries play a part in any premiership drive

Frenzy.

Immortal
Yeah, right Angerman. Blame the equipment :lol:

Yeah, right Angerman. Blame the equipment :lol:

Syko

Juniors
Yes siree Mr Syko

I am amazed too.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

How you can be bothered to make that gif... I dunno, but I'll give you 2 points for effort.

I have to agree, no way your odds should be that good. But hey your lack of faith in your team and creeping jesus surprises me. Only top 8. Just not good enough. By now the merger should have created a far better result on the field and with the way you guys talk up bennett, I would have thought you would expect far more this year than Brown got you to last year.

Ok well you strive for mediocrity. For mine its dragons for the title or Epic fail

No lack of faith, just stating the minimum expectations, however I expected us to go on a rape rampage the whole year, mollywhopping scum teams like 42 year old virginulla

How you can be bothered to make that gif... I dunno, but I'll give you 2 points for effort.

No lack of faith, just stating the minimum expectations, however I expected us to go on a rape rampage the whole year, mollywhopping scum teams like 42 year old virginulla

Ok well look. I don't hate your mob as much as others do, but since you have to keep up your imature tirade trying to get people to bite, I have some questions / facts for you to think about.

1. Did or did not Illawarra and StGeorge District RL Club merge?
2. When that took place, did Illawarra RL club continue to be an entity competing in the NRL?
3. Did the StGorge District RL Club continue to be an entity in the NRL?
4. Did not a NEW registered organisation join the competition and call it self ST George Illawarra?
5. What Club name appears on all those premierships from pre merger establishment?
6. How many times has the new club "StGeorge Illawarra" appeared on the trophey since it's inception?

answers (since I know you will try and twist yours to suit an argument);

1. Yes they did. FACT
2. No it did not, it ceased to be a registered entity operating in its own right which competes in the NRL. FACT
3. No it did not, it also ceased to be a registered entity operating in it's own right which competes in the NRL. FACT
4. Yes, a new entity / organisation/club was formed and it is known as StGeorge Illawarra. FACT
5. All those premierships were won by great team from what was once a great proud club known as St George District RL Club. An entity which no longer exists since it gave up that name in it's decision to merge with Illawarra. FACT
6. NONE! FACT welcome to the vigin club Syko. If you want to kid yourself and think StGeorge Illawarra (a different registered entity) has the right, let alone the indecency to claim that once great clubs legacy, that is up to you, but it is a false claim. If you think that way, congratulations on your clubs mediocity as Illawarra becuase by your thinking you own that crap as well. FACT

People in glass houses should not throw stones my fellow virgin

If you want to argue about this go right ahead, but understand StGeorge Illawarra is a NEW / different entity from both the former clubs. When companies merge and register a new company name the old entities no longer exist. FACT

Anyway, good luck this year, i expect you guys to go pretty well. Will be watching the round three clash with Johnsy Kogarah Stain man at the pub. Hope we smash you merkins.

Ausguy

Coach
not to mention the old stgeorge hasnt won a comp for how long is it 30 years or something?? f**kd if i know or care to be honest.

what i thought was funny was ben creagh coming out and telling the saints supporters not to get too carried away with the trial wins... started to think about it... they beat a very understrength roosters and last years spooners at home... i wouldnt be crowing about too much, id just be happy with no injuries. Just like tonight i dont care how we go agaisnt the knights as long as this time in 2 weeks we are doing the panthers easily.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Even though it's the Stains v's the RC's.......

How good is it to be able to watch a game of footy tonight? Got the night off and all :)
I'm off to get a pizza from Capones shortly, been warming up the lounge all afternoon!!

Ausguy

Coach
yeah coolum i agree. especially with the cricket on the soccer on and the footy on all at same time.... lovin it... about to cook up a pizza too.

Ausguy

Coach
no its only a trial remember it doesnt mean anything... oh unless the dragons won it then it would mean something.

they couldnt even score... im not counting the try they scored... wesser had a shocker and the commentators were giving him the biggest rap ever... he cost them 6 points iin attack and defense.

Syko

Juniors
Ok well look. I don't hate your mob as much as others do, but since you have to keep up your imature tirade trying to get people to bite, I have some questions / facts for you to think about.

1. Did or did not Illawarra and StGeorge District RL Club merge?
2. When that took place, did Illawarra RL club continue to be an entity competing in the NRL?
3. Did the StGorge District RL Club continue to be an entity in the NRL?
4. Did not a NEW registered organisation join the competition and call it self ST George Illawarra?
5. What Club name appears on all those premierships from pre merger establishment?
6. How many times has the new club "StGeorge Illawarra" appeared on the trophey since it's inception?

answers (since I know you will try and twist yours to suit an argument);

1. Yes they did. FACT
2. No it did not, it ceased to be a registered entity operating in its own right which competes in the NRL. FACT
3. No it did not, it also ceased to be a registered entity operating in it's own right which competes in the NRL. FACT
4. Yes, a new entity / organisation/club was formed and it is known as StGeorge Illawarra. FACT
5. All those premierships were won by great team from what was once a great proud club known as St George District RL Club. An entity which no longer exists since it gave up that name in it's decision to merge with Illawarra. FACT
6. NONE! FACT welcome to the vigin club Syko. If you want to kid yourself and think StGeorge Illawarra (a different registered entity) has the right, let alone the indecency to claim that once great clubs legacy, that is up to you, but it is a false claim. If you think that way, congratulations on your clubs mediocity as Illawarra becuase by your thinking you own that crap as well. FACT

People in glass houses should not throw stones my fellow virgin

If you want to argue about this go right ahead, but understand StGeorge Illawarra is a NEW / different entity from both the former clubs. When companies merge and register a new company name the old entities no longer exist. FACT

Anyway, good luck this year, i expect you guys to go pretty well. Will be watching the round three clash with Johnsy Kogarah Stain man at the pub. Hope we smash you merkins.

Just because we have merged does not mean we lose our proud history that you all would love to forget about.

I'm just happy we get to play the derby so soon, then after that in round 7 we get to smash on the goosters for anzac day! It always brings out the best in them!

But trust me, I have alot more to lose in hand shook BETS this year, more so than ever before. My pocket is counting on us to win games.

where's syko?

we need him to talk up the goons great win in the charity shield.

We are a charitible organisation, we like to give souffs the money for their hospital + we like to give them false hope for the year.

no its only a trial remember it doesnt mean anything... oh unless the dragons won it then it would mean something.

they couldnt even score... im not counting the try they scored... wesser had a shocker and the commentators were giving him the biggest rap ever... he cost them 6 points iin attack and defense.

Yes it doesn't mean anything, only a trial. But when you mollywhop the rorters 54-6 then it means something.

Last edited:

Frenzy.

Immortal
But trust me, I have alot more to lose in hand shook bests this year, more so than ever before. My pocket is counting on us to win games.

I think your hand shook best the minute you tried to choke the goose with it.

Latest posts