What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You will never win one

Fein

First Grade
just saw him (renia matuia) say this briefly in the news. walking out with a bra boys am i my brothers keeper yes i am and i stole this line from new jack city cause us bra boys like to mimick american gangsterisms shirt......

1: you are not a gangster

2: bra boys are not gangsters

3: you are fake as f**k

4: nice professionalism there renia or however you spell your name.

5: you are a pro footballer (barely) why do you feel the need to act hard?

you are yourbrotherslollipoper

Quigs

Immortal
I am addicted to Double D Eucalyptis

Its good for me sinus

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Frenzy.

Immortal
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Here ya go

Bra.jpg

Ausguy

Coach
i hope sicko doesnt open that link.... he might ruin another keyboard.

"Honest mum, ive got an itchy bite" :sarcasm:

yadamisha

Juniors
Syko just can't undertsand that the last time his team, which no longer exists, won a comp (long time before he was born) was at the end of the era when the Stains relied on Shire juniors to win them a comp. Since they lost the shire juniors they haven't won a thing and have had to merge to become steelers to gain some juniors back. :lol:

Syko

Juniors
f**k off timmah we dont want it in here....

more to the point siccko.... he probably said it jokingly ya dumb f**k. grow up ...

nerd rage much?

A bit harsh Ausguy. Sicko still is compensating for his lack of manhood by playing tough guy on a keyboard. When he's done giggling to himself, he goes off to find a copy of drag-on mania and chokes his chicken over big boy beau

not cool, when was I being a tough guy? :(

you are yourbrotherslollipoper

you are unfunny

i hope sicko doesnt open that link.... he might ruin another keyboard.

"Honest mum, ive got an itchy bite" :sarcasm:

you are also unfunny

yawn you guys are boring atleast the storm forum has a poster with big tits.

Syko

Juniors
Oh dear Oh Dear, I have tried to educate you about the NON existance of the StGeorge District RL Club. You just do not get it, or refuse to accept it.

How about you come in and mouth off about your proud history as Illawarra? By your standards you own that just as much.

YOUR CLUB is 10 years old. I understand you probably were'nt around at the time of it's inception, but that son, is a cold hard fact and you can deny it, throw silly childish rubbish all you like, nothing will change this fact.........10 years juanfarkall and growing in mediocrity young fella

St George Dragons still exists, we just carry an extra club on our back called the steelers (who no longer exist)

Hi-dee Ho-dee Mr Syko

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Hi guy.

Syko just can't undertsand that the last time his team, which no longer exists, won a comp (long time before he was born) was at the end of the era when the Stains relied on Shire juniors to win them a comp. Since they lost the shire juniors they haven't won a thing and have had to merge to become steelers to gain some juniors back. :lol:

yadididamean

fail fail and more fail.

St George Dragons still exists, we just carry an extra club on our back called the steelers (who no longer exist)

:lol: Nice try, but no pass mark on that one son. I see you prefer to live in a dream world, rather than face facts. StGeorge Illawarra has NEVER won a comp. FACT. No matter how you try and deflect it. Juanfarkall!

Great JV that is, Even the Tigers and Wests made a better fist of it and won one

Syko

Juniors
:lol: Nice try, but no pass mark on that one son. I see you prefer to live in a dream world, rather than face facts. StGeorge Illawarra has NEVER won a comp. FACT. No matter how you try and deflect it. Juanfarkall!

Great JV that is, Even the Tigers and Wests made a better fist of it and won one

I support the Dragons, formerly known as St George Dragons

Latest posts