What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Youngsters galore

JasonE

Bench
Great to see quite a few young players getting a start in SL today, 17yo's Tommy Lee and Daryl Goulding making their debuts for Hull FC & Wigan. Thats following on from another 17yo Chris Riley debuting for Warrington v Huddersfield on friday.

bartman

Immortal
Both teams had big wins today too - good for the young guys confidence in their first top flite match.

Cuchullain

Juniors
Shame Goulding is now out for the season :(

Ian Millward said:
"I also thought Daryl Goulding did well. That was as good a debut as I've seen from a 17-year-old kid. Unfortunately it looks like he's broken a bone in his ankle, but I'm really looking forward to working with him next year."

pretty much sums up Wigans season.
They've lost Radlinski, Lockers, Hock, Prescott, Melling, Botham and now Goulding

bartman

Immortal
Can't take a trick with long-term injuries this year, Wigan. Be interesting to see if they can bounce back to their usual form next season?