What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your 06 sacrifices

The Popper

Bench
Attended all home games. Watched away games on Fox. But have attended away games against Easts, Saints, Souths, Dogs in recent times.

Quigs

Immortal
Mahlidad said:
Thought id get my first thread up!

:sarcasm:

Good on yah young fellah.

It's always good to get your first one up.

When you get to my age you got to save all your shots, one day you just plain run out of ammo.....

Cheers
(Declared Idiot #88 and proud member of the ten team)
Quigs.

The Nulla

Juniors
ali said:
I only missed Souths at home and Cows, NZ, Storm and Canberra away. So that's 19. Knights was the best, closely followed by Penrith. Parts of the losses to Wests and Drags were also brilliant, more for off the field than on the field reasons. In fact every CSSC trip was awesome.

True that. How could I forget Newie... "WE'RE SO GOOD IS UNBELIEVABLE".... Ironically, we never won another game :lol: :(

Farva

Juniors
This is obviously the very mature, " I'm a bigger fan than you thread".

So guys, have we worked it out yet??? Who's number one who's number two...
Oh, i could never dream of being the sharks number one fan.....Imagine...

Mahlidad

Juniors
Farva said:
This is obviously the very mature, " I'm a bigger fan than you thread".

So guys, have we worked it out yet??? Who's number one who's number two...
Oh, i could never dream of being the sharks number one fan.....Imagine...
No its not one of them! Its to see who actually parted with their hard earned to support their team instead of sticking the boot in from ur keyboard (people who live far away are exempt from this) or making a big trip from far away for a home or away fixture.

Like Boldo who is a CAT from the Shire and cant even be bothered to make the trek down the road, who would rather watch it with the other bandwagons at Northies and pretend they dont care. :lol:

Boldo

Juniors
Real Sharks fans only support Sharks players and only watch Sharks games.

During Origin. I support whichever team has more Sharks players
In international matches I support the team with the most Sharks players

If neither team has any then I don't bother watching and I don't watch the semi finals and I don't support the Broncos in the semi finals like other people from this forum.

Mahlidad your pro Brisbane comments on this forum should get you banned.

You are a cat. You may as well be called Fitzgibbon. Go jump in third man on a thread and claim it as your own.

You are no better than fARVA who we are all aware is a complete idiot who probably lives in sh*tty Newcastle where everyone is unemployed, all of the shops are run down with boards on them and every person looks like someone out of a Doc Martens catalogue. Turn it up... and get a proper pub or nightclub that's not called Fanny's or Knobbys.

GOSH!

cheese

Bench
haha ...is this mahlidad V boldo saga a gee up? ....Ive never seen two noobs carve each other so much

Mahlidad

Juniors
Sorry Boldo can you find my pro Brisbane quotes?! Oh thats right there isnt any!!!

Why dont you go across the bridge and support the Dragons in the semis cause there are alot of Sharks in their squad! You closet supporter!!! Oh Gaz is the best player ever!! Hahaha!!!

Only watch Sharks games you say?! I think im the one actually attending them who doesnt switch to another team during the season, semis, G.F,Origin or Internationals! How many jerseys do you own?!

I reckon you and Farva are lovers in Newy and found each other at Nobbys (approiate name)! Instead of getting jobs you just get into other forums to pick on other people!!

You probably love Fitzgibion cause his dad used to coach us so there is your Sharks alingment with him!! YOU CATS!!!!!!!!!!

Boldo

Juniors
The South Queensland Crushers were the 2nd greatest Rugby eague team ever.

I love the fact that I have Steele Retchless' jersey. He was brilliant. Better than Sean Ryan.

There is no denying that Fitzgibbon is a cat and also that Gasnier is the best centre other than whoever is playing in the Sharks number 3 and 4 (unless it is Beau Scott)

Mahlidad

Juniors
So your saying you also love players from other teams?! After giving it to me about Joey!! :lol: You shallow cat!!!

Whats the beef with sean ryan?! Did he kill the crushers or something?!

Boldo

Juniors
I don't love anyone. Love is a strong word.

Johns is the direct opposition to our marquee player Brett Kimmorley. he should never be supported.

I just like gasnier because he is a great Virtual NRl player.

Sean Ryan dropped the ball alot. He was worse than Beau Scott.

Mahlidad

Juniors
Im sure you love urself though!!!:sarcasm:

How would you know that Rhino was worse when you clearly pointed out you didnt even watch the 97 season?!!:BDH:

Dont make excuses about your love for other players from rival teams.

Im sure Joey could bring us a title with Kinga playing hooker.:clap:

Macca

Coach
There is nothing wrong with enjoying Rugby League, no matter who is playing, be it my nephew playing for the Blackcat's u/11's or the Kangaroos belting the Kiwis.

As long as it's not the Dragons, I say enjoy the Greatest Game of All.

Quigs

Immortal
Macca said:
There is nothing wrong with enjoying Rugby League, no matter who is playing, be it my nephew playing for the Blackcat's u/11's.

The bloody Blackcat's u/11's - corrrr - I hate the Blackcat's u/11's. The coaching structure is totally wrong, the committee wouldn't know if a shark was biting their arse. They have absolutely no idea of player retention and their junior development is totally extinct.

And the bloody halfback......... dont start me on the halfback.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88 and proud member of the ten team
Quigs

The Popper

Bench
Quigs said:
The bloody Blackcat's u/11's - corrrr - I hate the Blackcat's u/11's. The coaching structure is totally wrong, the committee wouldn't know if a shark was biting their arse. They have absolutely no idea of player retention and their junior development is totally extinct.

Onya, Macca. Great club. I used to find the term offensive. But it was great motivation for some, especially when the on field perpetrators copped a shoulder in the guts, or were headed for a stretcher. :shock:
Hey, Quigs. There was a pretty effective system when I was involved many years ago. Whatever happened? Seems to have collapsed in the past 10-15 years?

Latest posts