What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

YOUR ADVICE ON JAMIE LYON

axl rose

Bench
magpiemax said:
gr8_1 said:
So Maxxxxxxx .... what you think the chances of Lyon in a Wests jersey in 2005 ?

Gobbs said he will put him up at his house rent free :p
At Gobbsie's house?????? :shock: Were trying to encourage Jamie not discourage him! ;-)
Chances of Jamie signing?? I guess around 70% that he comes to WT and 30% would'nt have a clue who that other club is. :oops:

What about our chances of making the 8 next year with Lyon on board? should we be signing backs or do we need forwards? i change my mind every week :?

gr8_1

Juniors
Well if you narrow it down It can only be us and Saints.

Fitzy wont let him go to Melb as he hates em. Doesnt want them in the comp.
and he wont let him go to brisbane as he hates them also.
:lol:
Penrith have already said they cant afford him.

So it has to be Saints.

Cooper can play wing. Gasnier could be off to Wigan again if he plays up.

magpiemax

Juniors
axl rose said:
magpiemax said:
gr8_1 said:
So Maxxxxxxx .... what you think the chances of Lyon in a Wests jersey in 2005 ?

At Gobbsie's house?????? :shock: Were trying to encourage Jamie not discourage him! ;-)
Chances of Jamie signing?? I guess around 70% that he comes to WT and 30% would'nt have a clue who that other club is. :oops:

What about our chances of making the 8 next year with Lyon on board? should we be signing backs or do we need forwards? i change my mind every week :?
Mate,I would'nt know regarding the 8 next year,i'm still worried about this year. :?

Trollhammaren

Juniors
Cooper could go fine on the wing at the Steelers. I wouldn't be surprised if it's them. But 70% chance of him coming to WTs sounds nice!

axl rose

Bench
gr8_1 said:
Well if you narrow it down It can only be us and Saints.

Fitzy wont let him go to Melb as he hates em. Doesnt want them in the comp.
and he wont let him go to brisbane as he hates them also.
:lol:
Penrith have already said they cant afford him.

So it has to be Saints.

Cooper can play wing. Gasnier could be off to Wigan again if he plays up.

what about Cowboys

magpiemax

Juniors
tiger pride said:
Cooper could go fine on the wing at the Steelers. I wouldn't be surprised if it's them. But 70% chance of him coming to WTs sounds nice!
Yeah.....but think about it,would you have a SOO player who is costing you a sh*t load out on the wing??

TIGERPies

Juniors
if that was the case why did they just sign up r jensen and b bowen and those blokes?

is there anyone good in the young guns?

magpiemax

Juniors
TIGERPies said:
if that was the case why did they just sign up r jensen and b bowen and those blokes?

is there anyone good in the young guns?
Was there a Tony Jensen a backrower???Look I'm not really that sure on this but I heard they will be releasing a few good PL player's.

Gobbso

Juniors
gr8_1 said:

C'mon mate, im only putting the house up if the club gets Kevvie back! 8)

And Max, what's not to love about the South-Western Suburbs of Sydney? :lol:

magpiemax

Juniors
Gobbso said:
gr8_1 said:

Mate,I live in that general direction,Condell Park to be exact.

Jux

Juniors
magpiemax said:
Gobbso said:
gr8_1 said:

Mate,I live in that general direction,Condell Park to be exact.

I thought you lived in bloody Boise Idaho ?

Jux

Juniors
Mate, he supports Roma for crying out loud. What's he going to do, hit me with his handbag. :roll:

magpiemax

Juniors
So Jux, Do you think we should call Jamie's bluff or just offer him a little more and be done with it??Don't think there is another club though??

Eddie.

Bench
SMH

Former Test centre Jamie Lyon is expected to announce a decision on his playing future today, with Wests Tigers keen to entice him back to the NRL next season if he gains a release from the Eels.

Sounds like good news to me if he met with Noyce today.

Latest posts