What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your Australian Team for the last Tri-Nations round?

The Observer

Staff member
1. Minichello
2. Tate
3. Gasnier
4. Cooper
5. Grothe
6. Barrett
7. Gower
8. Price
9. Buderus (c)
10. O'Meley
11. O'Donnell
12. Fitzgibbon
13. Kennedy

BENCH (and positions they cover)
14. Ryles (prop)
15. Mason (prop/SR)
16. Wing (hooker/halves)
17. Creagh (backrow or three quarters)

Pierced Soul

First Grade
damo72 said:
Widders I thought would have been a smokey for the tour and Morrison must have said something that rubbed the right people the wrong way

some players enhance their rep careers by playing from the bench but i dont think it's helped widders. I'd like to see him in a blues jeresey cos i think he'd be awesome.

I think morrison is a good player and have thought he's been unlucky to miss out SOO the apst few years, hwoever i doubt he's rubbed anyone the wrong way, it's just perceived that there are betetr players than him atm

Godz Illa

Coach
The Electric Horseman said:
Please pick Barrett, Please pick Barrett
lol You fool - be careful what you wish for. Barrett will destroy you just like the Ashes decider in 2001 (MOTM performance btw).

Godz Illa said:
lol You fool - be careful what you wish for. Barrett will destroy you just like the Ashes decider in 2001 (MOTM performance btw).
lol, yea i was at that game, Lockyer and MacDougall played outstanding too. But IMO ATM i would rather Barrett then Prince, Gower or Thurston.

Mr Saab

Referee
Physique said:
My Team
1. Minichello
2. Tate (King, but Bennet won't here of it)
3. Gasnier
4. Cooper
5. Grothe (had a strong showing against the france)

yes because we all know France are a power house.
France are like Newcastle (2005) between rounds 5-10...crap!

Mr Saab

Referee
sooperdooper said:
and hindmarsh was fit, declared fit by 2 Dr's. he just injured himself again.

Dr Hazzard ruled him out on day one of the medicals.
He was only reinstated as many outside forces forced the hand of Hazzard. And now look where nathan is...looking at a possible knee reco!
Nathan was never fit to tour...

Latest posts