What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your club's most under-rated player?

Franko

Juniors
Southern Rooster said:
No one really stands out as under rated at the Roosters. If I had to go for anyone I'd say Jason Cayless.

Would have to be Skinny Byrne at the Warriors surely?

lockyno1

Post Whore
Southern Rooster said:
No one really stands out as under rated at the Roosters. If I had to go for anyone I'd say Jason Cayless.

I would also put Chris Flannery in there, as from a neutral point of view always gets the job done, but does not get the accolades that the big names get!

Mr Saab

Referee
underrated? i dont think anyone at the broncos is underrated...they all do their bit and are all recognised

Franko said:
Would have to be Skinny Byrne at the Warriors surely?

Wish we still had him and got rid of Walker last year. Walker played well on Saturday night but that was it for 12 months I reckon.

Franko

Juniors
Southern Rooster said:
Wish we still had him and got rid of Walker last year. Walker played well on Saturday night but that was it for 12 months I reckon.

I wish Souths had got Byrne.

Booyah

Bench
Southern Rooster said:
You had him before we did.

Yeah he's a Souths boy.

For Cronulla it's hard to go past Paul Gallen or Nutley, although I'd say Nutley less now because he's finally got a rep jumper.