What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your early plans for 2005.

The Engineers Room

First Grade
El Coconuto has announced his retirement. Goodluck to you in all you do and know that you have been good for this competition.

I am off contract but please no tampering with me until after June 30.

I will probably stay at Parramatta as the kind of player that hit the heights and crashed back down in quick succession. Good old reserve grade bench player.

I also want to see some Eels fans consider a move back to the fold in 2005. The politics that occurred earlier must be forgotten.

Anonymous

Juniors
Ugh, Cronulla are looking shaky what with Coco disappearing over the horizon and Angryman wanting to join the refereeing ranks.

G

gorilla

You've already done that this year, you ol' smooth talker Willow. ;-)

Actually once the smell of linament came wafting up from 'down below' (eat your heart out Shrek...) I couldn't help myself. I even tried to run on from the stands a week or so ago, but once again I feel the impending rush of vacuousness and loss of topic. :roll:

I hope to nurse myself through this season. :eek:

I'm praying to be so busy next year that I couldn't play, rather I could just cut n' paste ten or 14 posts and mark them. I reckon its the only way - if I read them first I would depreciate the earlier ones.

Goz

Alan Shore

First Grade
El Garbo said:
With Robster at the helm, I can see a bright and illustrious future ahead for the Dolphins.

Most Sarcastic Post of the year.

We're losing our top player in El Coco. We have signed Lewis though.

SP

Bench
I cant wait to have my start with Cronulla, im going to start off fresh next season and put everything behind me