What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your family background

God-King Dean

Immortal
vb.jpeg

lotti

Bench
They are from Star Trek eh, my favourite Star Trek character is that big hairy guy-- Chewie or whatever his name is--he's awesome.
that's Star Wars not Star Trek. Dani you can have Nosir'rom Na'ed, I happen to be in a relationship.

lotti

Bench
yeah Kingy is more your type or maybe Surandy, Mikey, Buzz take your pick from the Bai Stand.

lotti

Bench
I don't quite know what it is... but I reckon you're hot.

Would you consider a relationship with a man you met over the internet ?
yep in fact I'm in a relationship with a guy I met in a chatroom and I wouldn't touch a guy from this forum with a poll the size of the Empire State Building.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
What are the poll options? Is it multiple choice?

lotti

Bench
What about the girls? ;-)
how far is the edge of the Milky Way, the chance the girls on here have with me is that size. Bazal this is one girl that doesn't like you, the other guys on this forum have more of a chance with me than you do with you it's a pole the size of the universe and the pole is like the universe ever expanding.

God-King Dean

Immortal
how far is the edge of the Milky Way, the chance the girls on here have with me is that size. Bazal this is one girl that doesn't like you, the other guys on this forum have more of a chance with me than you do with you it's a pole the size of the universe and the pole is like the universe ever expanding.

But you don't know where it ends.

So there is a chance.

I'm so in.

lotti

Bench
well you've got more of a chance than Bazal since the Empire State Building is shorter than the edge of the universe.

Latest posts